26th May 2011, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?

Actually i'ive secured 84.25 % inj medical science with maths in 12th cbse..... And i want admission in any medical college.... Government or private but reputed and recognised for mbbs .... My parents cannot afford much.........

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to start my career in medical after 12th science?
  3. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  4. Sample Test Papers of ONGC Engineer Trainee Exam? Books to prepare for this Exam?
  5. How to go in any medical field after passing 12th Maths and Bio Science?
  6. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  7. Will I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 1327?
  8. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  9. How many medicine seats are there in AP through EAMCET exam?
  10. Is it necessary to score good marks in 12th Maths to study Medical? Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th to study Medical?
  11. Which should I take between Medical and Non Medical after 10th CBSE?
  12. Can i pursue Medical without studying physics in 12th? -- [New]
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible for Medical seats quota in Delhi Medical College if completed 12th from CBSE Board in Delhi?
  14. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  15. Can I get admission in Russian Medical college after scoring 73% marks in Biology, Physics and Chemistry
  16. How can I take admission in medical studies? I am from 12th standard
  17. Can I apply for B.Tech after passing 12th without Maths? Job oriented courses after 12th science except medical?
  18. Can I appear in any entrance exam if reappearing in 12th CBSE from private school?
28th July 2011, 05:09 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Actually i'ive secured 84.25 % inj medical science with maths in 12th cbse..... And i want admission in any medical college.... Government or private but reputed and recognised for mbbs .... My parents cannot afford much.........
Dear friend yes you got scholarship but you must good scoring in entrance examination then you can get............

This is totally depend on you if you want to take admission in good colleges then you must good scoring in exam..........

And you have also good score in 12th and that is enough marks to get scholarships............

Because there is too much type scholarship in which you can get good money and all spending money every and tuition fees and all money.......

Government will also give to you scholarship if you have done good scoring in 12th and entrance examination..................
9th November 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?

I have scored 88.4% with 95 marks in bio in 12.what are the scholarships for which i can apply?
10th November 2011, 12:07 AM
gkumar13000

Default Re: Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?

as urs marks is remarkably good try for scholarships by urs state quota or for specific colleges scholarships............
amity and lpu ,jalandhar will surely give u scholarships
best of luck
26th April 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?

[QUOTE=Unregistered;681873]Actually i'ive secured 84.25 % inj medical science with maths in 12th cbse..... And i want admission in any medical college.... Government or private but reputed and recognised for mbbs .... My parents cannot afford much.money plz tell something
10th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

its hard for me do decide whether to choose the medical field or engineering field in the 11st year .which one will be better with money point of view and which field will be better as far you are a citizen of Pakistan.
17th July 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

My son is an average student with 70% marks in class 8th. His logical thinking is average, which reflects in his maths marks where he scores 60%. Is there any scope for improvement in future. Also which stream would be ideal for him in 11th.
27th June 2013, 12:06 AM
Winning Spirit

Dear Friend,

* I am sorry to say that you will not be able to get any scholarships to pursue your studies in any of the colleges. But i would suggest you to take loan in any of the reputed banks as some of the banks does not ask for interest while some others do.

* If you have secure a grade of above 95 in biology in your CBSE board, you have a chance of entering government medical colleges in the state.

* Also, the fees that you will have to pay in government medical colleges is very less which is less than 25,000 per month.

Best wishes :-)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?