30th May 2013, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?

diploma colleges offering mining course in andhrapradesh ?

i want to join in diploma mining course in andhra pradesh . please suggest colleges .

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?
  2. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  3. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  4. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  5. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges?
  6. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  7. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  8. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
  10. Which are the diploma mining colleges in Hyderabad?
  11. Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?
  12. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  14. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  15. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  16. Is there any college offering distance B.Tech mining?
  17. How can I do BE in mining along with my work after completing my diploma in the same field?
  18. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [New]
14th September 2013, 09:21 AM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?

Dear friend the list of some best Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP:-

- Kothagudem Institute of Technology and Mining, Kothagudem

- Dynamic Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology, Hyderabad

- University Centre for Earth and Space Science, Hyderabad

- Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology, Rajamundry

- KLR College of Engineering and Technology, Khammam

- MG Institute of Technology, Gandhipet

- MVC College of Engineering, Hyderabad

- Kakatiya University, Warangal

Best of luck........
5th June 2014, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 th class & i eligble for polycet collage enterance exam & i want to know that mining diploma collage are there in ap
7th March 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i have completed in msc geology and pg diploma in ground water so i want to related to mining courses in ap&ts coleges
13th May 2017, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

I have completed tenth and intermediate second year in qualified if there any chance to join in our colleges my,mobile no:95158697973
5th June 2017, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am not written police but i am interested in diploma mining please sir give me our suggestion
And management seats colleges list
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?