17th March 2012, 09:01 PM

Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?

Sir,
Can you suggest me colleges offering mining course through correspondence?
Kindly give me the fees details also if possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges offering CA correspondence course in Bangalore? What is the fee structure? What is the course duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Colleges offering M.Com course in Correspondence? Which is the best university for this course? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. Universities or colleges offering correspondence MBA in Chandigarh? What is their fee structure? Details of the correspondence MCA course?
  4. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  5. Colleges offering Ph.D in Correspondence being a candidate of M.Sc in Zoology? Fee structure for this course?
  6. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  7. How to do CA course in correspondence after completing B.Com?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  9. List of colleges offering M.Com course in Bangalore after completion of B.Com with 70% marks? -- [New]
  10. Which are the best colleges for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? fee structure details?
  11. Colleges offering B.Tech(mining) through correspondence? I have completed my D.Min.E and have passed 1st class mine manager competency certificate and working as manager in SCCL
  12. Details about BHP course? Fee structure and the colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  13. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  14. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  15. Colleges in India offering MSc Nanotechnology course? Scholarships available to do the course? Fee structure details?
  16. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  17. B.Category seats offering colleges in AP? What is the fee structure?
  18. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
21st May 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?

i want 2 do be or Btech in mining through correspond course.
28th June 2012, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering mining course through correspondence? Fee structure details for the same?

i am joing to mining engenering
3rd July 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

COLLEGES OFFERING MINING IN AP
12th July 2012, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I am sai Krishna I am from Adilabad I have been wrote the exam 2 time but No use i cant get sceet in diploma pls tell ,me the corespodence fee details of the course of maianing and hw to get the sceet in maining and i am SC candidate
16th July 2012, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am chandra from anantapur where the colleges offering mining course in ap please send college mail
16th July 2012, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

I am joing to mining engenering so pl Corespodence fee details the coures of mining and send the appllication

Regards.
Hanumanthappa.
8096688769/9030272852.
[email protected]
8th October 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

I am joing to mine mate so pl Corespodence fee details the coures of mining and send the full details and college wise list

Regards.
chapa ramakrishna
[email protected]
4th January 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

which collage in jhb offers mining studies
22nd March 2013, 09:20 AM
Unregistered

Sir,myself Nasir azmi may I join mine engineering collage I dont know how many year&how to fee pls send me information my no.is 8604148265&my id [email protected]
5th June 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

sir mayself suresh i intrsted to maining job wich colleage are in one sitting complted in maining diplam in hyd ples tel me sar
22nd November 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

I AM Nagarjuna I want to know collage offering maiming surveying certificate cource in A P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?