4th June 2013, 03:48 AM
mansha randhawa

Procedure to get a job in ESI Hospital? I have 4 years experience as staff nurse

i have 4 years experience as a staff nurse so please tell me the procedure for getting job in esi hospital

15th July 2015, 12:06 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a job in ESI Hospital? I have 4 years experience as staff nurse

ESI stands for Employees’ State Insurance Corporation

Here i am giving to you Procedure to get a job in ESI Hospital

* Interested and eligible candidates can send their applications with attested copies of their relevant certificates/ testimonials before 12-04-2015

* Candidate can attend walk in interview along with application, original testimonials, copies of certificates and 2 recent passport size photographs on 16-04-2015 at 10.00 AM.

1. Educational Qualifications:

* You must hold Post Graduation degree or equivalent after MBBS along with 3 year’s experience in related specialty.

2. Selection Process:

* Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?