9th February 2013, 07:24 PM
cpm195

Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nurse 3 years experience as staff nurse

hello sir i m a B.Sc nurse 3 year of experience as staff nurse. can i do MBBS with or without any entrance exam and have relaxation?

26th June 2014, 01:38 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nurse 3 years experience as staff nurse

You can join MBBS provided you meet the specific requirements. You can take admission into MBBS after completing B.Sc in botany zoology chemistry and physics . You must complete B.Sc with biology subjects as specialization also. You should have completed class 12th with biology, physics and chemistry subjects. You can join in the 2nd year as a lateral entry and your age must not exceed 25 years of age. At the same time, you also need to appear in the entrance examination conducted by various colleges.
29th May 2015, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nurse 3 years experience as staff nurse

Can you give me the best institute name related to staff nurse entrance exam for AIMS, PGI, ESI etc. In Delhi. Please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?