7th June 2013, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main

sir, i got 110 in jee main and 91% in boards.also i belong to obc category, will i be able to get nit rourkela ? which branch? can i get any other nit? please reply..

31st August 2015, 06:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT Rourkela with the 110 marks as the candidates need to qualify in the Mains examination to become eligible for the admission in the NIT.

As the admission is on the basis of the overall rank in the Mains which is prepared by giving the weightage to the board aggregate as well as in the Mains score. For more information you can appear in the counselling conducted by the CBSE. The counselling for the 2015 is almost over.

As NIT Rourkela is among the best colleges so it is tough to guess the stream for which you are eligible.
23rd May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be able to get NIT Rourkela after scoring 110 in JEE main

sir , i have got 124 in jee mains and 95.4% in CBSE board , if i prefer cs branch , then what is the possibilty to get nit patna, rourkela or iiit allahabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?