18th June 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?

please, tell me about the fees structure for taking admission in msc chemistry in delhi university

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure to join M.Sc Chemistry in Delhi University? Will I need to pay and donation to get admission for this course?
  2. Detailed fee structure to join MSc in chemistry from Bhoj Open university?
  3. What is the fee structure for MSc Chemistry?
  4. Details and fee structure of MSc Chemistry course in Osmania University and Kakatiya University?
  5. PG Diploma courses and job opportunities then after in Pharmaceutical sector? Fee structure and other details of the course? -- [New]
  6. Fee structure details for doing MSc Chemistry in Osmania University and list of top 10 MSc chemistry colleges around Hyderabad?
  7. What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Punjabi University?
  8. How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?
  9. MSc entrance sample question paper for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?
  10. Admission process of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? Any entrance exam for MSc Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University? What is the cutoff for MSc Chemistry?
  12. Procedure, Eligibility and date of application for admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. Which colleges are offering Integrated MSc Ph.D? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  15. ICRI delhi for msc clinical research - experience required? fee structure? syllabus? admissions?
  16. Fee structure of BDS course offering by JMI Delhi?
  17. What's the fee structure and syllabus for M.Sc(chemistry) course in Amravati University?
  18. Fee structure for M.Sc Chemistry course?
19th June 2013, 08:09 PM
Chirag17
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the fee structure of MSc Chemistry in Delhi University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please, tell me about the fees structure for taking admission in msc chemistry in delhi university

Hello friend,

>> Admission Criteria
- Candidate have 70% or above marks in Chemistry in B. Sc. from University of Delhi. And other University whose examination is recognised as equivalent by University of Delhi.

>> Age limit
- There is no minimum age requirement.

>> Entrance Examination
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) 18.06.2013
- Announcement of result 29th June 2013
- Result available at the Website : http://www.du.ac.in

>> Fee Structure
- In 2012 year Fees is 4250/-per year.

Best of luck
15th August 2014, 09:19 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage for B.Sc to get M.Sc in chemistry in DU?
8th June 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage to get a seat In delhi university
12th December 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there for m.sc chemistry in delhi university......and what is the fee criteria for this course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?