27th July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?

i live in kolkata & i m doing Msc. in chemistry.i want to get prepared for the NET exam.how could i get your institutes guidance?what are the prospectus & courses avalable for distant student like me?& what are the fee structure for such courses?

3rd February 2013, 05:59 PM
mariammathen

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?

For preparing NET exam you can use your PG books and books of Upkar publications. also you can avail the syllabus from ugc's site. if you have any doubt you can ask without hesitation regarding the matter.
10th March 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to prepare for NET exam after doing MSc in chemistry? What is the fee structure?

Hi I have completed msc(it) wd 65 %did I m
Eligible for net exam and what stbject
Is available for me?
27th December 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

what stream should select for NET exam ?, I have completed my M.Sc. with surface coating technology .
28th January 2014, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare net exam for after completion of msc examination? what is the requirements for it ?
19th April 2014, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PG DEGREE IN MSC (BIOTECHNOLOGY) WHICH SUBJECT IN NET SUBJECT LIST FOR ME. PLZ RPLY
22nd December 2015, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for net exams in general chemistry & suggest me the books to refer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?