18th June 2013, 10:53 PM
V.D.patel

How to get admission in MBBS in worlds top 3 university?

How many persantage to need , to get addmission in MBBS in wrold top 3 university or in gujarat

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. Which are the last merit list medical colleges of government of Gujarat?
  3. Direct admission in top 20 private MBBS colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Last year cutoff score for MBBS admission in Kalinga University last year? With 55% should I expect MBBS course?
  5. List of top colleges in India conducting MBBS programme? What is the admission requirement?
  6. Model Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Admission in MBBS course in Kalinga University after passing 12th? What is the fee structure of the course in MBBS?
  8. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  9. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Germany medical university to study medicine and surgery(MBBS)
  11. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  12. Best university in Ukraine for MBBS?
  13. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  14. Fee structure of top MBBS private medical colleges? What is the procedure for admission?
  15. Can I join Harvard for pursuing Medical? Documents and papers required? -- [New]
  16. MHT CET question paper with solutions?
  17. How to study MBBS in India? What is the time of admission?
  18. Names of different types of entrance exams for M.Tech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?