31st July 2013, 05:21 PM

How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old

am 42 yrs old. I would like to do MBBS and want to be Doctor. I have passed BiPC in 1990. Now my strong desire is to complete MBBS. So guide me to get admission into MBBS

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old
  2. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  3. How to take admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing?
  4. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  5. Do I have a chance for admission in MBBS course after scoring 1500 rank in BVP MBBS exam?
  6. How to get admission in AIIMS and other medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Books to be referred during MBBS course? How to get admission in PGI or AIIMS?
  8. Can I do BSc Nursing if I am a non medical student?
  9. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  10. Is there any chance to do MBBS after B.Sc. Nursing? If yes, how to get the admission in MBBS? What is the procedure?
  11. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  12. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  13. How can I get admission form for MBBS courses in Jharkhand? How may I get details about MBBS courses available?
  14. How much marks are required to get a seat in SV medical college?
  15. How to get admission in MBBS with average of 48%? Is there any way to go to MBBS in MCI?
  16. How to get admission in MBBS with an average of 48%? Is there any way to join MBBS in MCI?
  17. Can I get admission for MBBS after completing BSc CBZ with 80%?
  18. How to get admission in MBBS? What is criteria for admission for MBBS?
22nd August 2013, 03:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old

Sorry to say that you are not eligible for MBBS at this stage. Upper age limit for joining MBBS degree is 25 years. HSC pass with PCB as subjects is the basic qualification required. Admission process is done through entrance test, NEET. You can try for some other courses that suits with your present educational qualification.
28th May 2021, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get admission into MBBS? I am 42 years old

I am Bachelor for science. I want to become doctor Age 42year. pls guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?