21st June 2013, 11:44 AM
anjali jayan

Can I get a government seat for BVSc or BHMS after scoring 7110 in KEAM?

sir my keam rank is 7110,belongs to general category.can i get government seat for BVSc or BHMS or fisheries.is there any chance for getting me government seat to any of these

4th October 2016, 08:37 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government seat for BVSc or BHMS after scoring 7110 in KEAM?

B.H.M.S. or Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery is an undergraduate Homoeopathic Medical course. The duration of this course is five and half years.

B.V.Sc. or Bachelor of Veterinary Science is an undergraduate Veterinary Science Course. The duration of this course is four and half years.

For Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board with minimum of 50% in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

As per my knowledge, yes you are eligible to get a government seat for BVSc or BHMS after scoring 7110 in KEAM. My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in that college which accept your score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?