23rd June 2013, 01:50 AM
jassubhai

How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student

respected sir,
i'm in bba last year & i want to prepare for cat from time institute. so pls tell me that when the new batch of cat will start & what is the fee structure.
thank you.

23rd June 2013, 09:29 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: How should I prepare for CAT exam? I am a BBA student

Quote:
Originally Posted by jassubhai View Post
respected sir,
i'm in bba last year & i want to prepare for cat from time institute. so pls tell me that when the new batch of cat will start & what is the fee structure.
thank you.
98% of the MBA test syllabus are same only difference in the style of the question giving by the institution and percentage of the question give from exam syllabus portion. So, if you are going to prepare for the CAT means MBA then study as a common level not for the focus in one test because in some other test also have high reputed MBA institution where you can get admission on the basis of the other India level test which details are given below:

Syllabus :

1. English Comprehension
2. Quantitative Aptitude (10th level)
3. Data Interpretation
4. Logical Reasoning

And for the fees structure of the Time institute for the CAT test preparation is in between Rs. 250000 To Rs. 40000 for complete course.

This may be fluctuate depend upon the different city because Time institute is available in major all cities.

And for the MBA CAT preparation registration start online in the time website which is http://time4education.com
17th August 2013, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I m a B.B.A. Student n i want to noe in which year of graduation we can give M.B.A.'s entrance
22nd May 2020, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

I am a BBA student of 1 year and I want to how to do preparation for cat exam without coaching
28th May 2023, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

i am in 3 semester of bba i want to give cat since when i should start preparing for the same ? and also from where other than times jaipur
9th June 2023, 03:56 PM
shashank2709

You should join any good institute who prepares student for cat exam there are many online institutes are also available after this you should have the proper understanding of the subjects as well as you have to practice daily mock test for clearing the cat exam with good percentile.
9th June 2023, 04:02 PM
shashank2709

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BBA student of 1 year and I want to how to do preparation for cat exam without coaching
First go through the syllabus of all the subjects than put each topic on youtube there are many videos from which you can practice and learn .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?