28th June 2013, 08:22 PM
mariyamartin

What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th

Fee structure for pharmD in gov. Colleges ? I have 97% marks in +2. amI eligible for pharmD in gov seats?

Related Questions:
  1. After scoring 29 marks in TANCET can I get any college? How much is the government fee structure?
  2. Government colleges and their fee structure for M.Pharm.
  3. Fee structure for pharm D in government college?
  4. List of top colleges along with their fee structure for doing MBBS course in Punjab? What should I do to become an MBBS doctor? I have scored 60% marks in 12th
  5. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)? -- [New]
  6. Details of B.Tech 2/4 first semester fees?
  7. What is the fee structure to take up courses after 12th if I have scored 650 marks in 12th?
  8. Bachelor of Cyber Securities course after 12th? Admission procedure and fee structure?
  9. Minimum cutoff marks to join in government college of BVSc for BC? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to take admission in government college sec 11 Chandigarh? How to take admission form? What is the fee structure? I have scored 83%
  11. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for IPU? I have scored 94.5% in 12th board exam
  13. What is the fees for the course of BBA?
  14. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college?
  15. M.Pharm colleges in hyderabad with fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top engineering colleges available in Bangalore? What's the fee structure? I've scored 66% in 12th(non medical) std in CBSE and AIEEE rank is 329290
  17. Which college I can get admission for M.Pharm without GPAT score? Fee structure of the course? Available Entrance Exams for taking admission into M.Pharm course?
  18. How to go for B.Arch in government college in maharashtra
21st May 2014, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th

I have completed d pharma in nepal can i join pharma d at govt colledge in india
10th June 2017, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure for Pharm D in government college? I have scored 97% marks in 12th

I have scored 92% in 12th sci. Board exam. So l know about fees structure of government pharm D collages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?