20th July 2013, 05:29 PM
pinky g

How to get admission in M.Tech? I have scored 18000 in PGCET

sir,i got 18000 in pgcet 2013..iam from ece stream ...iam having bc-b and caps reservation..tell me in which college will i get seat in mtech? and also tell me top 50 college in hyderabad for mtech..

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  2. How much rank I can expect in PGCET Exam having scored 50 marks?
  3. Details about PGCET? Details regarding PGCET?
  4. Which are the top 10 B.Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 18000 rank in EAMCET
  5. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years papers and rank required in PGCET entrance exam to get in government M.Tech college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the eligibility criteria of PGCET? -- [New]
  7. What is the PGCET syllabus? Previous years question papers? What should be the ranking in the PGCET entrance exam?
  8. Details regarding PGCET entrance exam?
  9. Complete details about PGCET?
  10. How much marks can I expect after scoring 49 marks in PGCET?
  11. How to apply for PGCET? Books to be referred to prepare for IT branch in B.Tech? Fee structure details for M.Tech in different universities?
  12. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  13. From where in Bangalore to purchase the PGCET form for admission in M.Tech computer science? Any official website for PGCET Authority? Last date of getting the admission form and submission?
  14. How to do part time M.Tech course after scoring 40/100 in Karnataka PGCET
  15. Details about PGCET? I am pursuing B.Tech final year
  16. Previous years question papers for Karnataka PGCET M.Tech for ECE branch
  17. What is the future in M.Tech for B.Tech ECE student? Which colleges to prefer in Visakhapatnam? Can I get a seat in Visakhapatnam after scoring 5790 rank in PGCET?
  18. Can I get admission in any college after scoring a rank of 18000 in GGSIPU?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?