21st July 2013, 05:31 PM
riteshsutar

How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?

I am inTYBsc zoo . I want to do msc wildlife science and conservation . I also want to known college offering this course in india

Related Questions:
  1. Graduation and Post Graduation in Different Subjects: What should I do now?
  2. Which are the institutes to do Masters in Wildlife Conservation? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  3. How to do MSc in Wildlife biology from Wildlife Institute of India after completing BSc Zoology Honors?
  4. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Essays Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. How to become a Wildlife Photographer? I have done MSc in Wildlife
  6. What type of medical course can I join after completing Zoology?
  7. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How to get admission in MSc forestry and wildlife science in dehradun college? What is the difference?
  9. Can I join M.Sc in Wildlife after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  10. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc Wildlife Science Course- Life Sciences Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Names of the colleges of Wild Life research in Odisha?
  12. Can I get a good job after B.Sc Zoology? -- [New]
  13. Any courses in 11th to become a Wild Life Photographer?
  14. Can I do MSc Wildlife after my BSc in Biotechnology after completing Bsc Biotechnology
  15. Can I go for M.Sc in Wild Life being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Microbiology? Colleges offering this course? Required criteria for this?
  16. Best University in India for Wild Life Conservation course?
  17. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. List of colleges for M.Sc. Wildlife science? -- [Most Discussed]
31st July 2017, 04:30 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?

Eligibility for MSc wildlife science and conservation:-

Candidate must have passed bachelor's degree B.Sc(botany ,zoology,biochemistry ,biotechnology ,chemistry ,agriculture ) from a recognized university.

List of entrance exams for MSc wildlife science and conservation:-

IIT JAM
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)
JEST
AIIMS
IISER Entrance Exam
MCAER CET

List of colleges for MSc wildlife science and conservation:-

National centre for biological science
Bangalore ,Karnataka

Institute of environment education research
Pune

North orissa university
Orissa

Aligarh muslim university
Uttar Pradesh

Wildlife institutions of india
Uttarakhand

Kerala agriculture university
Thrissur

Job profiles:-

Junior research fellow
Wildlife inspector
Project biologist
Teacher
Lecturer

Employment areas:-

Zoos
Wildlife sanctuaries
National parks
Colleges
Universities
Veterinary hospitals
3rd August 2017, 02:31 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do MSc wildlife science and conservation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshsutar View Post
I am inTYBsc zoo . I want to do msc wildlife science and conservation . I also want to known college offering this course in india

M.SC Human Development is a postgraduate Human Rights course.This course defines the areas of human development which are Human Development,Developmental Psychology, Human Development etc.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for M.Sc Human Development is bachelors degree from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

>> Duration of course is 2 year which are divided into 4 semesters. Out of 4 semesters 3 semesters are of regular study in college and one semester is of Thesis.

Colleges offer M.SC Human Development:-

1). Banasthali University.(Tonk(Rajasthan)).

2). Chander Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology.(Kanpur(Utter Pradesh)).

3).Chaudhary Sarwan Kumar Agriculture Vishvavidyalaya.(Palampur(Himachal Pradesh)).

4). College of Home Science.(Palampur(Himachal Pradesh)).

5). Government D.B Girl’s Post Graduate College.(Raipur(Chhattisgarh)).

6). Government Kamla Raja Girls Post Graduate College.(Gwalior(Madhya Pradesh)).

7). Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University.(Patna(Gujarat)).

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?