29th July 2013, 09:51 PM
rafiya sadaf sheikh

What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy

hi...I am a student of b.sc 3rd year n I wish to m.sc in astrophysics from line university.so, what is the egligiblity criteria for open cast student.Is there any entrance exam for it?
whatt is the syllabus for entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to pursue Astrophysics or Astronomy course in IUCAA or IIA Bangalore at the age of 30? What would be the options available in the research field?
  2. Which are the entrance tests related to Astronomy or Astrophysics? Is there any online Astronomy class?
  3. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Astronomy & Astrophysics) for 12th passed candidate?
  4. How to join ISRO after passing BSc? I want to do MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy
  5. List of top colleges in India offering Post Graduation course in Cosmology?
  6. Courses and institutes for becoming an astrophysicist/theoretical physicist? Best institutes offering the course? Is it necessary to be on the merit list of IIT JEE/AIEEE?
  7. Where can I study MSc in Astrophysics or Astronomy in Assam? Cost of doing MSc in any branch?
  8. Universities and colleges in India offering MSc Astrophysics, Integrated MSc and Ph.D in Astronomy?
  9. How to do MSc Astrophysics or Nuclear Physics after doing BSc(MPEL)? Which are the universities offering this course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  11. Stream to choose in 11th standard for becoming an Astronaut?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Astronomy UG program after completing Diploma in E&TC? Eligibility criteria and tips for preparation? -- [New]
  13. Best colleges in India offering BSc in Space Research and Technology?
  14. How to become an Astronaut? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  16. Is it necessary to do BSc Physics if I wish to do MSc Astrophysics
  17. Which are the best institutes for me for Astrophysics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the next step to become an Astronaut after passing 10th?

17th August 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy

hi...I am a student of b.sc 3rd year n I wish to m.sc in astrophysics from line university.so, what is the egligiblity criteria for open cast student.Is there any entrance exam for it?
what is the syllabus for entrance

17th August 2013, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for MSc in Astrophysics and Astronomy

whatt is the syllabus for entrance

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?