2nd August 2013, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after B.Com honors in PG?

what to do after b.com honors in post graduatuion? what are the job opportunities i will find after b.com honors? where i can get the job,in delhi, mumbai? or i can get it in my own city, gwalior?

10th October 2014, 01:56 PM
lokash5

Default Re: What should I do after B.Com honors in PG?

You can prepare for SSC Exam and UPSC Exam, in these department you can get the job easily and you can also apply for various posts in these departments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics? 9 27th July 2017 08:00 PM
What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors? 11 24th June 2014 09:48 PM
Am i eligible to sit for Bank PO exam? I am a B.Com accountancy honors graduate and have scored 43.25% in honors papers 6 1st May 2014 03:09 PM
Is it a right decision to do Maths Honors if I want to get in Banking sector? Or should I do account Honors? Cutoff list for these subjects? 3 23rd May 2012 12:08 AM