2nd August 2013, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

How to join government college of MCA in India?

i am in a final year of BCA..i scored above 70% my age is 33..ST candidate...and i am serching good government colleges of MCA in india for regular cource....though i am doing BCA from distance education..from punjab technical university......

7th October 2017, 08:42 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join government college of MCA in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am in a final year of BCA..i scored above 70% my age is 33..ST candidate...and i am serching good government colleges of MCA in india for regular cource....though i am doing BCA from distance education..from punjab technical university......
As you are in final year of BCA (Bachelors of Computer Application) and want to go for MCA (Maters in Computer Application) course in government college after completing BCA course.

>> To get admission in government institute you must have to appear in entrance exam conducted by various government organizations and are as follows:-

MCA Entrance Exams for Government Colleges in India:-

1) AIMCET (All India MCA Common Entrance Test).

2) CENTAC MCA CET (Centralized Admission Committee MCA Common Entrance Test).

3) Haryana OLET MCA (Haryana Online Entrance Test for Master of Computer Application).

4). HPU MCA Entrance Exam (Himachal Pradesh University Entrance Exam).

5) MAH MCA CET (Maharashtra Common Entrance Test).

6) WB JECA (West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam).

>> So these are the major entrance exams conducted by government colleges and universities to admit eligible Candidates for MCA course. To get admission in government institute you must have to clear any one of above mentioned entrance exams.

>> Duration of MCA course is 3 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for MCA course is bachelors degree in Science, Commerce, Science, Engineering from government recognized institute. In some of colleges prefer candidates with BCA for MCA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?