1st August 2013, 10:00 PM
sachin tamang

How to join MAC in government college?

sir...this is my final year of BCA and like to join MCA in government college..could you suggest me....

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. Exam rules and details of AMIE Sec A & B for Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure for class 11th students?
  4. What is the course fee for MCA and course duration?
  5. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  6. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  7. How to do b.Com after scoring 75% in 12th? Which government college can I get?
  8. Is there any opportunity to join Government Job after MSc Bioinformatics from Bharathiar University affiliated college? Is there any exam conducted for the course? Details of all the government exams and central government exams?
  9. Is there any opportunity for me to join a government job after completing BCA from Bharathidasan University Affiliated University College? Are there any exams for that? Details about all the government exams?
  10. How to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pune University?
  11. How to take admission in MSc in BHU with Zoology?
  12. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
  13. What should I do after completion of B.Sc in Zoology to get admission for M.Sc in Paleontology? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  14. Is there any chance for me to join government job after MSc Bioinformatics? Any exams conducted for admission?
  15. Syllabus and previous year papers of CCS University, Meerut? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Previous year Placement Papers of Syntel?
  17. How to join as a lecturer in government engineering college or Aided Engineering college
  18. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
23rd February 2019, 08:25 AM
shivani juneja

Default Re: How to join MAC in government college?

You can apply for MCA course tgrough different universities entrance tests like
IIT JAM
Anna university DEET
BITS MCA
NIMCET
MAH MCA CET
TANCET MCA
VIT MEE
JECA
ICET(Integrated Common Entrance Test)

And the colleges for MCA course are

University of delhi
Banaras hindu university, varanasi.
International Institute of information technology, pune
Motilal Nehru National Institute Of Technology
Guru Nanak Dev University, amritsar

i hope it helped, best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?