19th September 2013, 09:38 PM
kotesh medisetti

How to go for B.Tech after scoring 93.7% in MPC in intermediate

sir i have got 93.7% in mpc in intermediate and i am belonging to backward class so i want to know about scholarships regarding this . now i am going to btech. so please inform to [email protected]

14th April 2015, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for B.Tech after scoring 93.7% in MPC in intermediate

what should i do after completing intermediate with 96% and having intrest in physics
15th April 2015, 05:58 PM
poojasingh151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what should i do after completing intermediate with 96% and having intrest in physics
As you have mentioned that you have interest in physics, the best option for your will be to pursue bachelor's degree in physics.

After completion of B.Sc in physics, you can go for M.Sc in physics and further for Research.

If you want to do bachelor's degree in technology, you will have to appear for the entrance exams like :

~~Joint Entrance exams.

~~State Engineering Entrance exams.

Depedning upon your % of marks, you can also get direct admission in private engineering colleges.
2nd December 2015, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

I am just appearing for intermediate exam conducted by c.b.s.e.. Which subject should I choose for my further studies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?