13th May 2010, 08:10 PM
niravsparekh

How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?

I have applied for M.Sc.IT entrance exam at DA-IICT, Gandhinagar (Gujarat).
How can I prepare for entrance exam?
Specially for Maths, IT awareness and basic programming?
can you suggest any study material and exam papers for it?

5th June 2011, 01:19 PM
hk_vits

Default Re: How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?

i-Nurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad

Contact No.: 08041252871, 08042576666

Email: [email protected]

Address: Head Office : i-Nurture Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Raj Classic, No 7/113,Rajkumar Road, Rajaji Nagar,Bangalore,India-560010,Ahmedabad,India

For Course: Master of Science - IT-IMS (M.Sc. IT-IMS)

Contact No.: 08041252871

Email: [email protected]
5th June 2011, 01:27 PM
hk_vits

Default Re: How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?

i am sending the test pattern for your exam....
Attached Files
File Type: pdf daiict test pattern.pdf(112.9 KB, 625 views)
27th June 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

How types of preparation in this exam?
15th August 2011, 12:44 PM
HASH GORASIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by hk_vits View Post
i am sending the test pattern for your exam....
It's Complete BluePrint Or Jst N Pattern?
6th March 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I want to give a Entrance exam of DAIICT for Msc it ..i want to show the last year Entrance exam question paper of DAIICT..
please send me the QUESTION paper
E MAIL ID [email protected]
12th January 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for MSc IT entrance exam of DA-IICT ? Which study material to choose and how to get the exam papers?
19th March 2013, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

How prepare for msc(comp.sci) entrance exam & which study material to choose
& how to get the exam paper?
[email protected]
20th March 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

How to prepare for msc(cs) entrance exam?how to get study material & how to get question papers
[email protected]
17th July 2013, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How can I prepare fo Msc(it) to get admission in da-iict..give me study material
5th October 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

the test pettern you provided for (DA-IICT msc.it entrance) for us has only 12 questions and it is also very old peper ..
plz give us the previous entrance paper n also give us some guidance to get good score n get addmission in Da-iict waiting for reply ...
5th October 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

the test pettern you provided for (DA-IICT msc.it entrance) for us has only 12 questions and it is also very old paper ..
plz give us the previous entrance paper n also give us some guidance to get good score n get admission in DA-IICT waiting for reply ...
28th April 2014, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

i want to preapre for DA IICT (MSCIT) 2014
please send me guidelines and test papers for the same. it would be very thankfull...
send me @ [email protected]
3rd July 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

i want mscit intrance question paper.. so please send me on my mail [email protected]
9th July 2014, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I want to give a Entrance exam of DAIICT for Msc it ..i want to show the last year Entrance exam question paper of DAIICT..
please send me the QUESTION paper
email id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?