26th November 2013, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?

I am Harsh Palawat and I am from Jaipur I have done my schooling from National Academy. Right now I am doing B SC. in H&HA from IHM Jodhpur, and I am upto know that after completing my degree how can I go abroad for furthur job and work for living my dreams and completing my passion of doing job abroad ?

3rd November 2014, 03:17 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?

If you want to go aboard for further studies, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS, for USA. And IELTS is enough for other countries. After completing these exams, you have apply for selected list of universities in that country and you have to submit GRE and IELTS scores along with your application form. Based upon your profile, universities will give you admission. After getting admission, you can apply for VISA through the embassy of that country.

GRE Exam Pattern :-
GRE stands for Graduated Recorded Exam. It is a exam to test the ability of a candidate in both Quantitative and Verbal Reasoning. This exam consists of 340 marks. And each and every candidate, who attends the exam will be given 260 marks initially. And the exam will be conducted for remaining 80 marks.
1)Quantitative Aptitude - 40 marks
2)Verbal Reasoning - 40 marks

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This is an exam to test the ability of a person in Reading, Listening, Writing, Speaking sections of English. Each section will hold forty marks. And the exam score will be calculated for 10 bands. If you can get 6.5 bands, you will get an admission in good university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?