20th April 2011, 03:22 AM
priyankanetikunta

How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?

I had completed my BMS in India, wish to go Abroad for further studies?
need so guidence

Related Questions:
  1. What further studies I can do after BMS in abroad?
  2. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  3. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?
  4. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  5. For which company should I apply after completing BMS? Which company is better for BMS in India or Abroad?
  6. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  7. After completing B.Sc in H&HA how to go for Abroad for further studies?
  8. Which further studies i can do in abroad after completing my B.Sc. (Ag)?
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in India or Abroad? I want to do further studies
  10. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
  11. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  12. Which course to take after completion of graduation in BMS? Will GRE provide me scholarship?
  13. What will be my salary after completing my BMS studies?
  14. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  15. Should I go for job or higher studies after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. What is the scope of BAMS in abroad? Is there any other higher studies to be done in abroad after BAMS to get job? -- [New]
  17. How to get scholarship for completing engineering studies abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to continue further studies abroad after completing 12th grade?
29th April 2015, 03:20 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in India?

* If you want to go abroad then the most important thing is that you must have to clear IELTS.

* Different country demands different Bands in the IELTS exam.

* Also you need a passport for getting a visa for any of the country.

* For visa you need your date of birth certificate with accurate name and other details.

* You must have all the expenses for visa and show money to get access emigration to any country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?