18th September 2011, 08:01 PM
ritz.4u11

Best colleges in India and Abroad to further studies in MIB?

hi i m ritesh.i have done my bsc in hotel managemant.i want to go for further studies.i am intrested in doing mib.please suggest me best college in india and abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?
  2. Best places for higher studies in India or Abroad? Universities offering MS in India and Abroad?
  3. List of top colleges to do MS in India and in abroad? -- [New]
  4. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  5. How many years of studies required for job in Abroad? How can I apply for government jobs after passing JC(2) Abroad?
  6. What are the scopes of chemical engineers from IIT in India and abroad? Should I pursue higher studies abroad to get a job outside?
  7. List of college for M.Tech. in Wireless(Telecommunication) after B.Tech.(ECE) in India and abroad -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is a better course between MIB and MTA? List of top universities that offer MTA and MIB?
  9. Which one is more valuable studying in India or in Abroad? Prospects of job in India for a candidate who has studied in Abroad?
  10. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT?
  11. How to go abroad for further studies after completing BMS in studies after completing BMS in India?
  12. Should I migrate my son to Abroad for higher studies to explore his career?
  13. What further studies I can do after BMS in abroad?
  14. In what exam should I appear after completing BMS in order to complete my higher studies in abroad?
  15. Any one want to admissions in India and abroad for any ranking global studies, can contact me
  16. Am I eligible for admission in MIB at Jamia Milia? What is the procedure fo admission?
  17. List of colleges to do higher studies in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology course?
  18. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
8th November 2011, 11:09 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Best colleges in India and Abroad to further studies in MIB?

dear friend,

if you think about the good colleges of abroad .
then don't waste your time
if you want to go abroad just go and take admission into good college
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?