15th December 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?

What percentage required for SC category in diploma of branch civil to fill up ntpcc form for diploma trained? Percentage of sc category for diploma trainee.

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  2. Minimum percentage required for diploma in mechanical engineering after 12th?
  3. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  4. Minimum percentage required by schedule caste candidate in 12th to appear for IIT JEE?
  5. How much percentage is required in graduation diploma? I want to do B.Ed but my percentage is 48.46 in graduation diploma
  6. After diploma in mechanical engineering how much percentage is required to join government college in Tamilnadu?
  7. Which exams to give to join in degree college after diploma in mechanical? How much percentage is required?
  8. How to apply for B.Tech after completing Diploma? From where to get the forms? Percentage required for admission?
  9. Am I eligible for placement in TCS after scoring 75.2% in 10th?
  10. What percentage is required in diploma for taking admission in BE course for diploma holders?
  11. How to get in VIT after completing Polytechnic? From where to get the application form? How much percentage is required?
  12. Date of sale of forms of MSc Botany in Calcutta University? Percentage required by SC candidate to get admission?
  13. Percentage required to join diploma in Mechanical?
  14. How much percentage is required to get admission in COEP for diploma?
  15. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  16. Which software course is better for me after scoring 59.9%
  17. Minimum percentage required to sit for IPS examination? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to take admission in B.Tech after Diploma? How much percentage is required?
29th September 2014, 10:12 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What percentage required for SC category in diploma of branch civil to fill up ntpcc form for diploma trained? Percentage of sc category for diploma trainee.

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation and for joining in this exam there are certain eligibility standards and they include such as the Nationality standard,Age limit and education qualification.

And as per that you can apply for joining in as Executive Trainee as you are satisfying the education qualification for it.The education qualification needed is that the candidate should have completed a Post Graduation Diploma/Post Graduation degree from a recognized university.

The age limit needed is that the candidate should have a maximum of 29 years and not more than that.The candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

If you satisfy all these above criteria then you can apply.

Regards
~Jxsab~
31st December 2019, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?

I got 76 marks in LP assam tet exam... N from sc catogory.it means failed or pass pl reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?