19th December 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?

Dear Sir / Madam

I was Complete my Diploma in Textile Technology( Three years full time Course) From Bangalore and I am having 15 years experience in Textile industry; present i am working,

Know I want to study B.Tech ( Textile related) Correspondence Course.

pl. advice me in this regard

thank you

Yours faithfully,

Vijaykrishna.S
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to take textile technology after diploma in textile technology after my SSC
  2. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence course in Textile technology?
  4. Is there any AMIE correspondence course in Textile Technology? Details of admission in format of exam?
  5. How to do degree in Textile Technology through correspondence?
  6. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  7. List of colleges which provide B.Tech(Textile) degree through distance learning program for diploma holders?
  8. Can I do MBA after finishing diploma in textile technology?
  9. How to work in textile ministry Maharashtra? I have completed B.Tech in Textile Technology
  10. Procedure to apply for correspondence B.E Textile Technology in AMIE after doing Diploma?
  11. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology?
  12. How can a student who has pursued 10th standard go for graduation?
  13. How may I get a government job in textile sector? I have done diploma degree in texile technology and having 10 years experience in textile weaving & designing
  14. Which are the technical or non technical jobs for me after completing B.Tech in Textile Technology?
  15. Which are the colleges offering lateral entry for B.Tech Textile? I am pursuing diploma in handloom and textile technology
  16. Government Job Opportunities for me being a candidate having 15 years of experience in Textile Industry?
  17. Is there any chance for me in 2nd counseling of WBJEE for CSE branch after scoring 3500 rank?
  18. Best Engineering colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
25th October 2014, 06:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Suggestions for B.Tech Correspondence course in Textile Technology?

Yes, i would suggest to go for B.Tech in Textile Technology. Because, the professional degree will be helpful for you to work more professionally. And it will be an added advantage for your work experience. Even though, you are having experience sometimes you can act as equal to professional in handling some situations, which can be easily handled by professionals. So, it would become an advantage to you, if you can learn the course and you can reach more and more heights in career.

The following are some of the institutes in India, which are offering B.Tech Correspondence in Textile Technology
*Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Regional Engg. College, G T road,Jalandhar.
*Haryana Technological Institute of Textiles, Bhiwani, Haryana.
*Gujarat M.S. University, Department of Technology and Engineering, Baroda.
*Punjab Technical University (PTU), Jalandhar.
*Rajasthan Technical University, Kota.
*Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute.
*Rajasthan MLV Textile Institute, Pratap Nagar, Bhilwara.
*Orissa Institute of Textile Technology, P.O.Chowdhar.
*Delhi Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
*Uttar Pradesh Government Central Textile Institute Kanpur Tech. Textile Chemistry.
*Punjab Zail Singh College of Engineering & Tech, Dabwali Road, Bathinda.
*Dynamic Institute of Aeronautical Engineering and Technology .
*West Bengal University of Technology.
24th January 2016, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass PCM. 24 experience in processing so I am chose corresponds course in textile chemistry Btach. Pls give guide line
31st January 2016, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

I have done B.Sc (chemistry - 03 yrs full time), DTC (Diploma in Text. Chemistry - 03 yrs full time) & DIS (Indl safety - 01 yr full time) and working as freelance consultant in Gujarat.
I would like to join Degree in textile chemistry or M.Sc in Text chemistry course through distance learning mode.
Kindly inform me accordingly.
9th March 2016, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am an mba graduate. and also I am working in textile industry, I am interested to study B-Tech.please give a list of b-tech textile technology colleges
25th July 2017, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, I have completed my diploma in textile 3 years full time course in Bangalore. Now I want to study B.tech textile in correspondence course present I'm working

Plz advice me in this regard s
Thank you

Yours faithfully
Udaya Babu
[email protected]
27th July 2017, 09:20 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir / Madam

I was Complete my Diploma in Textile Technology( Three years full time Course) From Bangalore and I am having 15 years experience in Textile industry; present i am working,

Know I want to study B.Tech ( Textile related) Correspondence Course.

pl. advice me in this regard

thank you

Yours faithfully,

Vijaykrishna.S
[email protected]
Candidate as you have done three year diploma in Textile and want to do B.TECH in same field then year.Here below are some details regarding the course:-

>> B.TECH textile is undergraduate course.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the course is 12th or it's equivalent studies. Candidate going to apply after 12th must have studied PCM subjects.

>> The duration of course for the candidate applying after 12th is 4 years and as you have done diploma you are eligible to apply for the lateral entry scheme in which degree is reduced to 3 years.

MAIN SUBJECTS OF COURSE:- The main subjects through which candidate must have to go through in this course are Design concept,Basic in textile industry,Essential and applied communication skills,Elements of design,Fashion model design,Fabric manufacturing,Basic sewing,Introduction to fashion,Textile design,Fashion communication,Computer aided fashion designs,Garment machinery,Fashion research etc.

TOP COLLAGES OFFER B.TECH TEXTILE COURSE:-

>> Angel Collage of Engineering and Technology(Trippura).

>> Biju Patnaik University of Technology BPUT(Rourkila).

>> Balaji Institute of Management and Technical Studies(Mumbai).

>> Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalya(Sonipat).

After doing this course your employment area is increased that means you have more options for employment like Fashion media,Export house,Manufacturing Industry,Quality control, Promotion of Brand,Fashion accessory designs etc,

Good luck,
18th February 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

I am student textile tech. And study kanpur polytechnic, please advice me how got the job and more study in textile .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?