18th May 2010, 01:43 PM

Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?

can any one say me about biomedical engineering,the field nature,job opportunities,and colleages that offer this course in tamilnadu?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  2. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  3. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  4. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  5. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  6. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  7. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  8. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  9. What is the scope of getting a job after studying biomedical engineering
  10. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs?
  11. Scope of Biomedical engineering after B.Pharma? Admission process for admission in PG courses of Biomedical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  13. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  15. What is production engineering? What are the job opportunities available? What is the scope?
  16. Job opportunities for biomedical engineering students?
  17. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  18. How may I get details about Bio-medical and Biotech Engineering? Which one is more preferable in context of better job opportunities? List of economical colleges offering these courses?
18th May 2010, 02:53 PM
Preety Sharma

Default Re: Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
can any one say me about biomedical engineering,the field nature,job opportunities,and colleages that offer this course in tamilnadu?
If you have intrest in bio being a student of non medical biomedical eng. is the best option.A biomedical engineer works on medical diagnostic machines. Job opportunities are in hospitals and companies.It is a field with growing opportunities.
18th May 2010, 05:15 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?

Biomedical Engineering Courses in India are available in the following institutes:

* All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.

* Banaras Hindu University Institute of Technology
Varanasi-221005, UttarPradesh

* Jadavpur University
Jupiter Building, Raja Subodh Chandra Mullick Road, Kolkata-700032, West Bengal
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel.:033-24146129
* Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering
Mumbai-400056, Maharashtra.

scope:
with this course you can get jobs in fields like medical equipments manufacturing, orthopedic and rehabilitation engineering, molecular,computational mechanics, physiology, medicine and invent cutting - edge technology, cellular and tissue engineering in public as well as in corporate sectors .you can also get in hospitals to provide valuable advice on the status of medical equipments.
18th May 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the biomedical engineering?
19th May 2010, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of biomedical engineering in tamilnadu after 4years?wheather they have tremendous job oppurtunities?
21st May 2010, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

thanks a lot,...,bella
14th June 2010, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what is the eligiblilty to study Bio-medical Engineering? Is it necessary to study biology in HSC as fourth optional subject?
1st July 2010, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

im doing my final year b.tech in biomedical engg......will i get job next year in hospitals?
6th July 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope & chances of getting job for a girl student who has done b.tech in bio medical engineering. If she goes for hopital management then will it be worth for getting good job
8th July 2010, 03:46 AM
Unregistered

An awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : www.techfest.org/initiatives/elixir
8th July 2010, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
im doing my final year b.tech in biomedical engg......will i get job next year in hospitals?
Hi
I saw an awesome competition for biomedical engineering competition by Techfest, IIT Bombay,Asia's largest science and technological festival, named Elixir see here : www.techfest.org/initiatives/elixir

You might get selected for some compnies for further reserch on your project.
24th July 2010, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

which one is the best college for joining M.Tech in BME AT Chennai?
5th August 2010, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

if i am doing boi medical enjineering from an average college...do i have to struggle more...will i get good package? i m a good student....is it neccesary to have biology as main or side subject in 12th to be eligible for boi medical enjineering? reply soon...
20th September 2010, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

As a bme(BIO-MEDICAL ENGINEER) student WHICH is thebest option 2 prefer higher studies?
21st September 2010, 06:59 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Biomedical engineering combines knowledge in biology and medicine and apply in healthcare solutions. To make a career in this field you need to have a basic qualification of +2 with science stream. You can look forward your opportunities in fields like biomedical plants, lab device manufacturing, tissue engineering, gene technologies and so on.
7th December 2010, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Arrow Re: Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
what is the scope of biomedical engineering in tamilnadu after 4years?wheather they have tremendous job oppurtunities?
Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope in india & in the middle east states like Dubai & UAE states,Oman,Bahrain or in kuwait
31st January 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
what is the eligiblilty to study Bio-medical Engineering? Is it necessary to study biology in HSC as fourth optional subject?
no not necessary
6th May 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

i m doim bio medical engineering final yr ..i want to do PG ,doing MBA hospital management helps me to get good jobs or do i have to prefer MS....giv me de solution plz!
6th May 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope for biomedical engineering in middle east/
16th May 2011, 12:29 AM
KUTTYANBU

is there is a need to study +2 with biology to do Bio Medical Engineering course ? please send the immediately to my preferred e mail id as below :
[email protected]
17th May 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

I want biomedical engineering courses in tamilnadu
28th May 2011, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

I had passed 2 with 80% mark in bio-science.i need to know which is good way to get job?
29th May 2011, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Is vit a good option for biomedical engineering
8th June 2011, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

what is scope for job oppunties in tamil naidu
30th June 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what range of salary do i get after doing biomedical engg if iam getting job abroad..
1st July 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN BIO MEDICAL ENG COURSE IN CHENNAI OR COIMBATORE.Pl LISTOUT THE BEST COLLEGES IN THAT CITIES.
8th July 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

can i do Biomedical engineering , whether job opportunities are offered IN TAMILNADU & WHAT RANGE OF SALARY ARE OFFERED . BIOMEDICAL COMPANIES ARE THERE IN TAMILNADU . WHETHER JOB WILL BE OFFERED FOR B.TECH
29th August 2011, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

dear friends , biomedicalengineering is a good branch,it is a growin industry.u can work in different sectors like technician,medicalcoder,service engineeretc.
21st October 2011, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

i complete my biomedical engg degree on2011 with 67.45% if any oppning is there please inform me at 9043375833
29th January 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

what would be the maximum mark required by the student for doing biology to get free seat in tamil nadu ?
1st April 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

i just want know that will this biomedical engineering will be useful for girls in future with enough salary?
23rd May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about biomedical engineering..........
12th December 2012, 07:57 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,
Biomedical Engineering Courses in India are available in the following institutes:

* Jadavpur University
12th December 2012, 08:00 PM
ashis.career

Hello friend,

* Jadavpur University
17th April 2013, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?

Quote:
what is the scope & chances of getting job for a girl student who has done b.tech in bio medical engineering. If she goes for hopital management then will it be worth for getting good job
chances of getting job for a girl student who has done B tech in BIOMEDICAL ENGINEERING.if she goes for hospital management then will it worth for getting good job
29th May 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Does a person will get the government job after studying bio medical engineering, and also provide me the info about the scope for the same course after 5 years in tamil nadu...?pls help me out sir/madam.
7th May 2014, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

i had finished my 12th, now i would like to join bio medical engg, what is the scope of bio medical engg, what is job facility available in around the tamil nadu. please send mail my email address [email protected], please send the mail soon before may 10.
29th June 2014, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12th in tamil nadu HSC and my medical cutoff is 192 ,whether is it right to choose bio medical engineering?what are the job opportunities in Tamil nadu?salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?