28th January 2014, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?

Grettings.......i have just completed 12 ...And i have applied for biomedical engineering. The thing is am really confused because some say it has scope and some say it has no scope. I want its scope clearly....future job opportunities....abroad studies particularly in Singapore....and i also want to know what i must study after completing BE. Is it necessary to study ME/MS...PhD ? thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  3. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  4. Courses which are available for Biomedical Engineering for MS? Top universities in Singapore offering the course, job scope and the job description?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Can I take Biomedical Engineering? What are the job opportunities for biomedical engineering?
  7. Scope of Biomedical Engineering after 12th? How to apply for educational loan?
  8. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  9. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  10. What is Biomedical Engineering? Name of companies having Biomedical Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Biomedical engineering: Job Opportunities, Scope, Colleges in Tamilnadu?
  12. What is the scope of biomedical engineering in India? What are the job opportunities?
  13. What is Biomedical Engineering? Best college for pursuing the course? Job opportunities after studying Biomedical engineering?
  14. Is Biomedical engineering a valuable course?
  15. Scope of Biomedical Engineering in AP and in future? What are the job opportunities?
  16. Scope and career opportunities for B.Tech Instrumentation and Control and B.Tech Biomedical?
  17. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  18. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
25th April 2014, 09:32 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?

As you have mentioned that you have completed your 12th and you want to go for biomedical engineering so, you have applied for it it’s a very good course and it’s much demanded abroad and as you say that you want to study biomedical engineering at Singapore it’s a very good idea as Singapore biomedical engineering institutes are very famous as there lecturers, professors are highly educated so that the biomedical engineering students can study in a very professional way, these Singapore institute’s degree are very useful as you can easily get job in any medical lab.

After completion of your Biomedical engineering if you want to do job in India you will get a good job as you would have a Singapore institute’s degree so will get jobs opportunities like manufacturing of medical equipment you can also keep in contact with many hospitals as you will be able to provide good advice or suggestions on the problems of their medical equipment and you can also develop biomaterials to blend cells and provide a match for the living tissues.

If you want to do job abroad then you will get a good job very easily there as fin foreign country there is a great demand for biomedical engineers you will get job opportunities to maintain and monitor database of medical instruments and you will get opportunities to work with great physicians, you can get golden opportunities to improve the life of patients by developing artificial limbs, other organs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?