19th January 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?

sir we have finished 5th sem BE in electronics and communication.Can you please suggest how to apply forit? we would be happy if we get an internship in embedded system.But bsically we want internship in electronics

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  2. How to do Embedded system course after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Where can I do the course on Embedded System for summer training? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication student
  4. Should I do embedded system course along with my engineering in ECE stream for better job prospective?
  5. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Where should I go for internship in Punjab? I am a student of electronics and communication engineering
  7. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?
  8. Internship in core companies after Engineering 6th semester in Electronics & Communication?
  9. List of topics of internship related to ECE field? How to apply for these internships?
  10. How to pursue embedded system if I am a final year student of electronics and communication?
  11. How to do MS in embedded system in Germany? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication
  12. How to do Internship in Companies like Siemens, Nokia, Honey Well etc in Delhi being a candidate of 3rd year Engineering in Electronics & Communication?
  13. Procedure to get internship in HP or IBM while doing Electronics and Communication? Which are the other companies offering internship in India?
  14. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  15. In which company can I do internship program after B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  16. Short term courses in Embedded system for final year B.Tech.(ECE) student and future prospects of these course
  17. Which organization can I join for Summer Internship of 4 week while in 2nd year of Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  18. Difference between VLSI and Embedded? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and communication at Rajasthan
25th January 2014, 09:57 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to apply for internship in Embedded System being Electronics & Communication engineering student?

Being an Electronics and communication engineering student,you need to focus very much on this “ Embedded system Design “ course.Because having good knowledge on this is an added advantage.

Tech Innovates gives Internship & Training Program(Summer Internship).You will be given about Architecture,Pin details,Interfacing LCD,UART Communication using Microcontroller-8051 & AVR,External memory,Seven segment Display,Programming and more.

You can use the Tech Innovates quick registration form or the first partial registration.So then you will receive a conformation mail with in 24 hours along with your participant ID and Group ID if it is applicable.

You will need to pay initial amount of Rs.1000/- to confirm your seat by paying this.You may pay it through Direct cash deposit in person,DD,Cheque.Once they receive the payment they will send you confirmation email with in 3 working days. For more details you can contact,

Tech Innovates
Anna Nagar,Chennai
Email : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?