21st March 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?

I am Jagriti sharma, a student of SRI RAMAKRISHNA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,COIMBATORE.I would like to know about the internship programs available for third year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may and the procedures to apply for the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for internships in ECE core companies? List of companies to apply for internship?
  2. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  3. Does HAL offer Internship to Electronics students? Procedure to apply?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  5. Detailed procedure to apply for an Internship of one month for B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication 3rd semester student?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Railways? Can B.Tech student do summer internship there?
  7. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  8. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get internship and list of companies that provide internship?
  10. Companies offering internship to B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) 3rd year student in Dubai? What are the benefits of Internship?
  11. How to do internship after doing 3rd year electronics and communication?
  12. How may I get details about internship programs available for 3rd year B.Tech(IT) students? How to apply for the same?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  14. How to get internship in top companies pursuing B.Tech 3rd year from electronics and communication stream? -- [New]
  15. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  16. Companies details which provide internship in Bhubneshwar being in 3rd year of ECE engineering?
  17. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
  18. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
23rd August 2011, 07:44 PM
Mechanical Rai

Default Re: Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?

there is a internship programme offered by IIT roorkee.
duration- 6-8 weeks
date for applying : possibly march
seats:3
keep visiting IIt roorkee's website for updates.
thankyou
23rd August 2011, 07:45 PM
Mechanical Rai

Post Re: Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?

there is a internship programme offered by IIT roorkee.
duration- 6-8 weeks
date for applying : possibly march
seats:3
keep visiting IIt roorkee's website for updates.
thankyou
7th January 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same?

iam v.rajndra reddy studying b.tech 3rd year ece.i am interested in intenship...can u tell which companies are offering and the duration of that program plz send the details to my id [email protected].......
14th February 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

i am prashant kumar studying B.E. 3rd year ece from DELHI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING(DCE).i am looking for good summer internship during june-july.my 4 semester aggregate is 78.9%.kindly suggest which companies to apply for.
my emailid is [email protected]
7th March 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

which rae the intership programs available for3rd year (eee)in summer?
7th April 2012, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

i am abhijeet kumar btech 2nd yr student with ece branch doing btech from maharastra ,can u tell me any internship programme offered in the month of june specifically in delhi.
18th June 2012, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

i am third year engineering student studying in a reputed engineering college iin cbe,can u tell me any internship programme for the dept of computer science and engineering ?
1st September 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

hello i am b.tech 3rd year eee student studying in chennai, can u please tell me any electrical related internship during december.
10th October 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

hi i m doing my 3rd year ece.Can u please suggest good summer internship programmes especially in southern india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?