13th May 2011, 02:19 AM
meharnisha

Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?

Hi iam very much despirate to do B.ed inorder to pursue my career in teaching,i have completed my graduation in B.com from osmania university (St'Ann's college)at hyderabad. Now i got shifted to mumbai want to do B.ed in mumbai .am i eligible to do it in mumbai. how should i move ahead. from where should i do the course from ,where will i get the form for entrance exam and the study material for the same.in which month the entrance exam will take place.and what will be the course fee.and entrance exam fees.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  2. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  3. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  4. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  5. What is the fee structure followed for doing MCA course in Mumbai? -- [New]
  6. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  7. List of colleges for B.Tech(Mechanical engineering) in Mumbai, Pune, Nashik and Nagpur? What's the fee structure and admission procedure for the same? How may I get details about the Hostel facilities?
  8. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai for interior designing? What is the entrance procedure and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?
  10. Fee structure of B.Ed course after B.Sc?
  11. From where in Patiala can I do part time Diploma in Banking? Fee structure for doing such course?
  12. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  13. Procedure to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure and documents needed and their fee structure?
  14. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  15. Criteria, procedure, syllabus and fee structure for PG in Maths at Mumbai?
  16. What is the procedure of ICWA after b.Com degree? What is the fee structure and the duration?
  17. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  18. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
13th May 2011, 07:39 PM
mohd haider

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?

im Aravinthan.R from NIT Bhopal.I would like to know what is the procedure to get internship in hp or ibm for a n electronics and communication engineering student.I would also like to get more suggestion regarding other companies wich offer internship in india.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/procedure-get-internship-hp-ibm-while-doing-electronics-communication-other-companies-offering-internship-india-110560.html#ixzz1MEY0ED1e
21st June 2011, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai after B.Com? Fee structure for the same?

i am completed my graduation from commerce stream i got 43% is i am eligible for b. ed for 2011-12 batch and when will admission will be starting and fees structure.
27th July 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the B.Ed course by correspond from Mumbai University. Admission Date , Fee, course Detail.
29th August 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure of doing b.ed and entrance exam.
how much is the fees of whole year.and which are the colleges
in mumbai and kalyan.
5th September 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the entrance exam for Bed from YCMU?
1st December 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i completed my s.y.b.com last year what course i should join for a good job?
29th January 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Which are the NCTE approved B Ed colleges in Thane, Maharashtra
20th March 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

wats the fee for B.ED in mumbai and which is the best college for B.ED in mumbai
27th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i completed my b.com in 2010 and i got 40% eligible for b.ed. B.ed fees for 1year
7th May 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

procedure to do B.Ed from Mumbai University after B.Com? fees structure for the same?
26th May 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE OF B.ED ENTRY?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?