21st January 2014, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What should I do if my industrial training applications got rejected?

I'm student of 3rd year ME. I have submitted the training later in kolaghat thermal power plant and DTPS, but both are rejected. Any Industrial training is compulsory. So now what Should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges for ITI in Guntur (Andra pradesh)? I've completed intermediate -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?
  3. List of companies providing industrial training? How may I join these training programs?
  4. How can I apply for Industrial Training for 6 months?
  5. Last years question papers with solutions for CSE?
  6. List of the companies offering internship program for mechanical engineering students in Bangalore? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Where can I join for summer training and get experience of industrial training? List of institutes where training can be done?
  8. Which company provides industrial training with stipend in Kolkata?
  9. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  10. Companies in Hyderabad offering industrial training?
  11. Which industry will be good for me to do industrial training for 6 months in ETC
  12. Which are the companies offering industrial training for B.Tech students?
  13. Companies offering industrial training to B.Tech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to do Industrial training in Railway? Details of the training?
  15. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  16. How to do 6 months industrial training in Ranchi Jharkhand after pursuing B.Tech
  17. Procedure to take admission in ICWAI course after passing commerce post graduate? What is the age limit and minimum percentage required in M.Com to get admission in ICWAI
  18. Any industrial training starting in the month of August for Computer Science B.Tech students?

3rd February 2014, 10:34 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my industrial training applications got rejected?

It is quite a common phenomenon that training letters are getting rejected due to high number of applicants as compared to the number of vacancies. However, there is nothing to get disheartened about it. There can be various reasons for the rejection of your training letter like incomplete application, better applicants, better institute applicants, etc. You need to analyze the mistake of yours or weak points due to which the application might have got rejected.

You need to work on those areas. Then search for more companies where the training norms are lenient and you have better chance of availing the opportunity like DVC,NTPC,Railways,etc. Apply in them and you can surely crack through.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?