22nd January 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Indian Police Service having Knock Knees?

I have knock knee problem.Will I be eligible for IPS(Indian police service) in physical examination? Am worried for my physical fitness for indian police service

11th May 2014, 10:21 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Indian Police Service having Knock Knees?

As you have mentioned that you want to know about IPS. I will say you all about IPS their requirements and how to apply for it but first I want to tell you that you have a very unique choice about selecting IPS as career. Very less people are there who want to join IPs. IPS stands for Indian police service which is the best job post in the government department. To be an IPS officer you will have to give a written test or will have to write the toughest IPS entrance exam which is conducted by the UPSC department and it conducts every year.

Secondly I want to say for the educational qualification, age limit, and other tests. First you should have passed the bachelor degree from any stream and from any recognized university or graduation equivalent degree with minimum 55 percent marks. Now let’s talk about the age limit which is of 22 years to 30 years for general category and obc candidate 3 years relaxation and for SC\ST 5 years as per government rule. Some rules are there like the candidate must be an Indian citizen; you must be medically or physically fit.

There are three stages of selection first is preliminary entrance exam second is the physical test and the third one is the interview. The question pattern of the entrance exam is paper-1 which is objective type question of 200 marks and the duration is 2 hours. Paper-2 which is of objective type question 200 marks, English descriptive question 3 hours 200 marks, essay descriptive type 3 hours 200 marks and the last is general study descriptive type 3 hours 200 marks. No you cannot pass the physical fitness test as you are having knock knee problem better you would rectify your problem and then apply for this job.
17th July 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

I have knock knee problem but their is difference between my knees ,only they are small bent inside can I eligible for ips
19th December 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I have a normal knock knee, but I can run normally like a normal knee person, even I'm a NCC candidate will I select or reject in physical of IPS officer
14th April 2018, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

Please uplode pictures with difference between knock knee and normal knee for selection ips and also dsp.
14th April 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Please post image with difference between knock knee and normal knee for selection ips and dsp .
17th September 2020, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

I have knock knee so I am eligible for ips ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?