23rd January 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Question and answers for AE(Electrical in PWD) of TNPSC?

DEAR SIR,

I Have applied for the post of AE(Electrical in PWD)in the TNPSC Engg Service Examinations.

Please send old Question & Answers for the same.

Thanks

With kind regards

K.M.MURUGAN

28th January 2014, 07:15 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Question and answers for AE(Electrical in PWD) of TNPSC?

Assistant engineer posts are filled by the exam conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.For this exam to be eligible,the minimum age required is 18 years and it should not be above 30 years.
To be eligible,you must possess a Bachelor Degree in Electrical engineering stream from a recognized university by TamilNadu government.
Selection of Assistant Engineer in PWD will be done only on the basis of Performance in the Main exam,in computer based Test format.There by you will be undergoing for the Oral test.
The Syllabus for the exam is very huge,and so you need to put good efforts to work on that.You will be having a total of 20 topics from your core stream.I think the higher mark I have ever found is of the mark level of 290 out of 500 marks.You can expect the model paper is like below,in which you have to prepare entire electrical subjects for the exam.

So you can try to apply for the Assistant engineer post,and do hard work.Because getting a good marks is not a small issue.The examination fees could be of 175 rupees in total.You can pay the fee by Net banking,Using Credit card or debit card for online mode.You can also pay through offline mode.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Engg_Exam_E&I.pdf(698.9 KB, 371 views)
20th September 2014, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question and answers for AE(Electrical in PWD) of TNPSC?

DEAR SIR,
I Have applied for the post of AE(Electrical in PWD)in the TNPSC Engg Service Examinations.
Please send old Question & Answers for the same.
Thanks
With kind regards.
N.V.JADHAV
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?