18th September 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?

Sir i am completed my I T I. Recently staff selection commission released on notification for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk. they ask education qualification for this posts Must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
I.T.I passed candidate can apply this posts?

20th September 2014, 02:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?

Sorry ITI is not equivalent to 10+2 and you will not be able to apply for Staff Selection Commission LDC and Data Entry Operator Exam, which is also known as SSC CHSLE.

10+2 in any stream from a recognized board of education is the requirement for this exam and you must have good typing skills too because there will be a skill test, which will test your speed in typing. If one fails in typing test, then he/she will be not be selected for the job.

So, if you want to apply for this exam, then you have to pass 10+2. You can apply for 10+2 admission, if you are really interested in this job.

ITI Diploma is also not a bad field and you can get jobs quite easily based on your trade. There are many jobs for you in government sector as well as private sectors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?