19th September 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?

Respected Sir ' i would like to know how must i join the IAF after the completion of my 2nd year exam with PCMS as core subjects What is best for girls in the IAF. What are the qualifying exams i need to write to enter the IAF . When will the respective exams be conducted and the centers for the exams. How many years course is it . As i am intersted in joining the FLYING BRANCH I would like to know is it suitable for girls' or else what are the good posts for girls in the IAF. THANK YOU Kindly do the needful..

20th September 2014, 10:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is best for girls in IAF? Details of qualifying marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir ' i would like to know how must i join the IAF after the completion of my 2nd year exam with PCMS as core subjects What is best for girls in the IAF. What are the qualifying exams i need to write to enter the IAF . When will the respective exams be conducted and the centers for the exams. How many years course is it . As i am intersted in joining the FLYING BRANCH I would like to know is it suitable for girls' or else what are the good posts for girls in the IAF. THANK YOU Kindly do the needful..

It is good to see your interest in joining in Indian Air Force for serving the country,but for it you would need to write the entrance exam for joining.Being a girl and wanting to join in IAF you can attempt to apply for AFCAT exam.

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# Candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

# The age limit needed is that the candidate should have 20-27 years for joining in Ground Duty Branch.

# For joining in Technical branch it is 18-28 years and for Flying branch it is 19-23 years

# Education qualification needed for the exam for joining in Ground Duty branch is that the candidate should have completed a Degree from a recognized university.

# For joining in Flying branch the candidate should have completed B.E/B.tech with at least 60% aggregate and for Technical branch the candidate need to have completed Aeronautical engineering.

# Apart from all these the candidate need to be Physically fit.

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?