7th February 2014, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission details for class 1st and class 6th

SIR I WANT TO KNOW ABOUT AMU SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR CLASS 1 & CLASS 6TH I AM MUSHLIM BC & MY TWO DAUGHTER WHO IS TELENTED & READING BOOKS OF QURAN SHARIF ALSO , SO I REQUESTED TO YOU PLEASE DESCRIBE ME ALL FROM ADMISSION TEST & NECESSARY MANDTORY THINGS FOR MY CHILDERN

Thanks & Regards
Feroz saifi
Ph- 09910206786
[email protected]

13th March 2014, 12:15 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission details for class 1st and class 6th

It is great to see that you want your daughters to study and lead a good life in the future. You can definitely get your daughter admission in AMU school and ensure good future for them. Education is the only means through which a nation can advance and develop. In order to know details, regarding the admission- its procedure, application forms, fees, admission test, its syllabus just click here
For more details, regarding the school, click here.
19th May 2015, 11:04 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission details for class 1st and class 6th

Man progress depends on the skills ,the skills can be gained only education.
Good to hear being from minority.you are making your daughters education and makes their future to have a better life.
Throughout the life,only education can go along with the development of the person.
Being from muslim religion.i guess admission would be easier than other schools. It has reservation for muslim students.

You need to visit the school admin office and ask for admissions application form
- after receiving the application form,read the ibstruction carefully and fill the details corrently,properly.
- affix the pass port size photographs of each daughters
- produce
a) birth certificate of the child
b) for elder daughter.bring last academic year progress card.
c) migration or transfer certificate
d) child character certificate or bonifide certificate.
d) minority certificate
e) BC caste certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?