2nd September 2011, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Is MBA beneficial for me after doing BBA?

i m doing bba now and i want to know tht is mba is beneficial for me?or not?

13th October 2011, 06:16 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is MBA beneficial for me after doing BBA?

Yes definitely MBA will be beneficial for you after completing the BBA course. The minimum eligibility for joining an MBA course is a graduation in any discipline. You need to attend the entrance examination MAT/CAT to secure admission for MBA. Since BBA course is related to the management studies it will be better for you take the post graduate studies in the same subject area. Hence MBA will definitely help you getting in to a suitable career area.
24th May 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

If in an interview a person ask why do you want to do bba what should be the correct answer ?
24th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

In am interview if a counsler ask why do you want to do bba what should be the correct answer ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?