20th March 2014, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Inplant training for 3rd year Electronics student in Pune?

hi i am a 3rd year electronics student. i want to do inplant-training. so will u give me some information about companies in pune which provide training for a month?

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering inplant training for 3rd year students?
  2. How to do industrial training after passing 3rd year B.E electronics?
  3. What should I do to opt for Inplant Training in Automobile?
  4. How to do inplant training?
  5. How to apply for inplant training in BHEL while studying 3rd year in B.E Mechanical
  6. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  7. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  9. How to do inplant training? I am in 4th year
  10. List of companies in Pune, Ambajogai and Latur, offering in-plant industrial training for 2nd year ECE students?
  11. Can I get implant training in BHEL Bangalore while in 3rd year EIE?
  12. How can I apply for inplant training? Is there any cutoff marks?
  13. How to go for Inplant Training if I am a student of 3rd year civil department?
  14. How to attend inplant training in BHEL company at Bangalore? I am studying B.E computer science and engineering
  15. Best companies for inplant training near Tirupathi? I am a girl student pursuing 3rd year
  16. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  18. How to do industrial training in Thane, Mumbai or Pune? Which are the companies offering industrial training?

12th April 2014, 09:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Inplant training for 3rd year Electronics student in Pune?

This is a very good decision to go for implant training right after your second year of engineering. Implant training are extremely helpful since it will not only enrich your knowledge and concepts but also give you an idea of practical implementation of the concepts learned in the main course of study. This will open up your mind thereby giving you a better idea and sowing the seeds of research work.

You can pursue training in:-
- PSUs
- BSNL
- CTTC
- HP
- HCL
- Railways
- Airport
- Doordarshan
- All-India Radio
- PLC

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?