11th March 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering

sir, i am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication enginnering. I want to take summer training from BHEL. please guid me for the procedure of training.
thanking you.

Astha Jain
(ECE IIIrd Year)
Mandsaur iNSTITUTE oF Technology
Mandsaur(M.P.)
Pin Code- 458001

Related Questions:
  1. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  2. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  4. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  5. Is there any summer training or internship for ECE 3rd semester student in BHEL?
  6. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  7. How to do summer training if I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication?
  8. How may I do summer training for electronics in Kolkata? I'm 3rd year B.Tech(electronics and communication) student
  9. How to do summer training while doing 3rd year ECE course?
  10. How to do summer training in BHEL Haridwar if I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Companies for summer training in Electronics or Communication? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Communication student
  13. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  14. How to do summer training from a good company? I am a student of 3rd year in electronics and communication
  15. I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Summer training in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL and other related places? -- [New]
  17. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  18. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
25th April 2017, 09:22 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering

-> BHEL :- Bharat Heavy Ekectricals Limited
-> It is one of the finest industry under collaboration of central government .
-> It is very easy to get granted for doing internship in BHEL if you have excellent academic records and have done some projects .
-> Contact HR of the BHEL and ask them that you are willing to do internship over there . They will tell you the procedure , follow it accordingly .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?