19th December 2010, 12:53 PM
sagar107

I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

i'm student of 3rd electronics engg. i wish to have summer training........plz suggest me...and procedure to inroll there.......

Related Questions:
  1. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  2. How to take summer training from BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  3. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways? I am a B.Tech 3rd year electronics and communication student
  4. How to apply for summer training after passing 3rd year civil engineering?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  6. How can I apply for Inplant Training during summer vacation being an Electronics & Telecommunication 3rd year student? -- [New]
  7. How to take summer training in BHEL? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engineering
  8. How can I apply in core electronics companies for summer training?
  9. Names of the companies which offer summer training? I am a 3rd year electronics and communication engineering student
  10. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  11. Summer Training for B.Tech(EEE) 3rd year student in Kerala?
  12. How to do summer training in BHEl Haridwar if I am a student of electronics and communication engineering?
  13. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  15. How to apply for summer training in Indian Railways in Delhi during B.Tech 3rd year Electronics and Communication?
  16. How to do summer training while doing 3rd year ECE course?
  17. Which Electronics Companies I can apply for Summer Internship in Rajasthan being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech?
  18. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student?
19th December 2010, 02:32 PM
mishra245

Default Re: I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

Dear friend you apply in any companies in INDIA for your stream.
Make the training letter from your college and apply in any company for your stream.
19th December 2010, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

i am doing btech through ugc reconiged university can i give gate exam.
19th December 2010, 06:57 PM
ndpiparava

hi dear,as you are 3rd year electronics students so there is lot's job available for you.but for that first you to uplaod your resume at following site
www.freshesworld.com
after that you wil get latest job alert on tour email..so enjoy and best luck
19th December 2010, 08:37 PM
Biswa_NMIET

Hiii sagar, i am also in 3rd year ece....as we r in electronics trade, we should go for VLSI,PLC or embedded system i think. it will be helpful for campus placement.
19th December 2010, 09:13 PM
lavanyaratala

hey if you are from a Top most university,...it will be easy....if not it's a bit difficult....you need recommendation to go for it......or else the company it self will announce that it will offer some training on so and so date........for details....check this site
www.freshersworld.com
19th December 2010, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I m a diploma holder{mech.} can i have a job in indian army
19th December 2010, 11:20 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Good you can apply for Summer Training this is the procedure

-->First get the training Certificate from the college and get the sign from the HOD

-->Then go to the company straight and give the Implant Training Certificate in the Administration and they will given the details about that in company itself

-->After one week they will respond to college or post letter to college

-->collect that and join in required Company

-->For core company, you should need some basic requirement

Best of luck
20th December 2010, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

suggest few companies???????? ..... 4 summer training for electronics engg
28th December 2010, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd yr electronics engineering student. How can i go to government sector.
8th January 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

i am 2nd year student of engg. may i applicable for training??
22nd January 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a 3rd year Electronics & communication Engineering Student.How to apply for Summer Training in iit delhi.

deepak (east delhi)
27th January 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

i m a btech 3rd yr student and branch is electrons and communication engineerig .Where will it be better to take summer training in psu or in private sector.Plz give me details.my name is abhijit.
28th January 2011, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing btech 3rd year ,i dnt have any backlogs ,i want to do any electronic course which help for my job before going to 4th year what should i do please reply me urgent
12th February 2011, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

hi i m vikas ..ece 3rd yr student ...where can i get course for matlab
13th February 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/mam
i am ece student wants to apply 4 summer training in delhi.my name is poonam.
15th February 2011, 06:31 PM
aryabhatta

Smile Re: I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

its very easy dear

1.take a letter from the college (training letter)

2.then submit this letter to the company you to have your summer training

3.then they will tell you the time to come for summer training

thats it.........
19th February 2011, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

i am 3rd year ec
7th March 2011, 12:43 AM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

As you know, every engineering student has to undergo compulsory summer training according to the curriculum requirement.
So to apply for training, get an NOC(No objection certificate) and send it to the HR department of the institution where you want to apply for training along with the resume of yourself.

When they send you acknowledgement letter, get it signed and sealed by the Head of your college and send them back.

Being an ECE student, you undergo training in:

Recent trends in RA technology
8085,8081 microprocessors
Embedded system design
digital logic design
power electronics
Electronic circuit design
Analog and digital circuit'
VLSI
20th March 2011, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

i am a 2nd year student ,it is necessary to do training after 4th semester in this summer
26th March 2011, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.. i m b tech 3rd yr student and branch is EC. my name is sanghpriy.. i want know that where will better to tk summer training in lucknow..plz give me detail in [email protected]
27th March 2011, 03:09 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
According to me -
Good you can apply for Summer Training this is the procedure

-->First get the training Certificate from the college and get the sign from the HOD

-->Then go to the company straight and give the Implant Training Certificate in the Administration and they will given the details about that in company itself

Thanks.
All the best.
27th March 2011, 10:14 AM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar107 View Post
i'm student of 3rd electronics engg. i wish to have summer training........plz suggest me...and procedure to inroll there.......
Dear friend you can apply for summer training in any company but you make one letter from your college to Training and Placement department...........

then you send that letter immediately because there is very less time for training............

then they can reply to you within 7-15 days..................

you can do summer training in these companies.........

1.AIRPORT AUTHORITY OF INDIA

2.NTPC

3.BSNL

4.PRASAR BHARTI

These are very good company for summer training ,that's why you can apply in these company.....................

the letter format should be this type............

TO
THE
GM/AGM .............
27th March 2011, 03:11 PM
amlendu
Senior Member++

Hi,
according to my opinion,
1)Good you can apply for Summer Training this is the procedure

Thank
27th March 2011, 03:27 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

To do your summer training you should at first select the company/organisation from which you want to complete your summer internship & then apply for summer training in that company.

Generally, all the top engineering companies have a separate training & placement division which is responsible for providing summer internship to college students besides other things.

You should contact the training & placement division or HR manager of the company from which you want to do your summer training.

Some of these companies even conduct a aptitude test for selection of candidates for summer internship.
27th March 2011, 07:32 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a 2nd year student ,it is necessary to do training after 4th semester in this summer
YES! It is necessary. Summer training is an important part of your curriculum and you must undergo the same.
It gives you an experience of how you must go about in your career in the future.
So have to undergo compulsory summer training in the semester as per the norms of your university.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir.. i m b tech 3rd yr student and branch is EC. my name is sanghpriy.. i want know that where will better to tk summer training in lucknow..plz give me detail in [email protected]
You can go for summer training anywhere you want to provided the company is willing to provide you the same.
So if you get a training offer in Lucknow then go for it. It does not matter from where you get the training. What is more important is that you get the required experience from the training, and that is the main aim of universities telling the students to go for training.
You might not realize now, but later at the time of placements, you will realize the same.
18th April 2011, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

hi,my self Rupendra meshram 3rd
year from bist bhopal.with electronics & communication branch. how can i reach a sutable placement to myself..plz help me....
thanks.............
24th April 2011, 10:28 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Post Re: I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar107 View Post
hii, first of all you need to write a request lettere to the company, surely if they have requirement they wiil allow you.

you can apply in BSNL RTTC
vodafone,BELBHEL best of luck.
25th April 2011, 04:52 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
The summer training course for electronics and communication engineering be furnished by your department and placement cell. You ought to get permission from the HR of the respective companies through your placement department.

The Companies undergo Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films
5. Any embedded companies like Intel, etc.,

All the Best.
25th April 2011, 04:55 PM
bharanidharans

Dear Friend,
The summer training course for electronics and communication engineering be furnished by your department and placement cell. You ought to get permission from the HR of the respective companies through your placement department.

The Companies undergo Summer Training be listed below:
1. BSNL
2. MTNL
3. All India Radio
4. Hindustan Photo Films
5. Any embedded companies like Intel, etc.,

All the Best.
26th April 2011, 04:19 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

There are Lot of EnTC Core Companies are Giving Summer Training to 3rd and 4th year Students.

One of them is BSNL HYDERABAD:- BSNL is going have Summer Training in May End Or June starting Week. You can see more details on The below Given Site.

Even i have attached fee structure and Project Details/Summer training Details in the below Attachment.

Refer:-http://www.rttchyd.bsnl.co.in/

Hey You can Do training at ONGC if and Only if you have any Recommendation from any of your Contacts at ONGC.

its not Easy to Get Internship or Summer Training at these Place.

But you Can Do one thing if you don't have any contacts, try to contact to This below authority. i think He/She will let you know something.

E-mail:[email protected]

Fax Number(91) - 135 - 2758926 / 2755264

Phone Number(91) - 135 - 2795313 OR 2755264

Mobile No.91-9410390929

Contact Address
G.Venkateswaran
Incharge Well Control School,
Institute of Drilling Technology, ONGC
Kaulgarh Road, Dehradun (INDIA) - 248 001
26th April 2011, 09:53 AM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

Good you can apply for Summer Training this is the procedure

-First get the training Certificate from the college and get the sign from the HOD

-Then go to the company straight and give the Implant Training Certificate in the Administration and they will given the details about that in company itself

-After one week they will respond to college or post letter to college

-collect that and join in required Company

-For core company, you should need some basic requirement
26th April 2011, 10:58 AM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Hi dear,
You can Do training at ONGC if and Only if you have any Recommendation from any of your Contacts at ONGC.

its not Easy to Get Internship or Summer Training at these Place.

But you Can Do one thing if you don't have any contacts, try to contact to This below authority. i think He/She will let you know something.

E-mail:[email protected]

Fax Number(91) - 135 - 2758926 / 2755264

Phone Number(91) - 135 - 2795313 OR 2755264

Mobile No.91-9410390929

Contact Address
G.Venkateswaran
Incharge Well Control School,
Institute of Drilling Technology, ONGC
Kaulgarh Road, Dehradun (INDIA) - 248 001
Thanks
26th April 2011, 01:59 PM

Thumbs up Re: I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndpiparava View Post
hi dear,as you are 3rd year electronics students so there is lot's job available for you.but for that first you to uplaod your resume at following site
www.freshesworld.com
after that you wil get latest job alert on tour email..so enjoy and best luck
you can just down the number of indian companys from the google and collect the info about moderate performing firms. You can go Straightly and approach the companys about thier summer trainings. If you have a list of 25 companys surely u ll get a summer placement.
26th April 2011, 07:41 PM
AYUSH KUMAR YADAV
Senior Member+

Summer Training procedure is :-

1)First get the training Certificate from the college and get the sign from the HOD

2)Then go to the company and give the Implant Training Certificate in the Administration
3)After one week they will respond to college
4)collect that and join in required Company
26th April 2011, 10:15 PM
rajesh mishra

hi
Dear friend you apply in any companies in INDIA for your stream.
Make the training letter from your college and apply in any company for your stream.

thanks
17th May 2011, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am ece 3rd year student.unfortunately my age 26 year .i am feel some times bad.my yearly marks is above 65%in each year.can you suggest company name .where iapply for voc.training.
17th May 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

For SUMMER Training in Delhi.

1.take a letter from the college (training letter)

2.then submit this letter to the company where you want to have your summer training
aining

thats all.........

For BCA/MCA/B.Sc IT/B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science Stream) students:-

They can Join SN Tech Solutions(An IT/Software Company) for Best INDUSTRIAL/SUMMER Training program.

They have all types of Training Program like:- JAVA, PHP and ASP .Net, but their JAVA and ASP .NET module is Best. The Best thing is that its a Software Company not an Institute. I along with my 13 friends did Summer Training there last year, that was really very nice and useful too.
20th June 2011, 02:23 PM
ramandeoghar

Thumbs up Re: I am a 3rd year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

i'm student of 2nd year electronics engg. i wish to have summer training........plz suggest me...and procedure to inroll there.......
2nd August 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

How can i know summer trainning being started at 3rd year
9th October 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i am a 3rd year computer science student: how do i apply for training.
21st January 2012, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for internship in airport authority of india
17th March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir iam 2nd ece student.next month i have sem exams how to prepare nd i want to 75 percentage above plz give me some tips... thank u?
22nd August 2012, 07:09 PM
simran dhillion

Default Re: I am a final year Electronics Engineering Student : How to apply for Summer Training?

hi i am final year electronics engineering student plz sugeest some best companies for my 6 month training
22nd August 2012, 09:15 PM
anchitsuri2006
Member+

Hi,
In order to apply for summer training you should get the following things-:
1.Bonafide Certificate from your college suggesting that you are the student of that college.
2.Recommendation letter from your department HOD( It counts a lot).
3.Build your resume as per your interest for which the company can hire you.
4.Talk to the HR of the company as they are people who permits you the internship.
Best of luck.
22nd December 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

hello sir,
I am student of electronics instrumentation and control engineering, 3rd year.
please guide me as which company should I choose for my summer training and moreover how to approach to that company?
And then how to make my resume?
thank you.
SHUBHAM JAIN
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?