1st April 2014, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Type of questions asked for Marketing job in IDBI?

I completel my graduation,so apply for marketing feild job in idbi bank tommoro my interview for their so please what type question for them

8th April 2014, 08:41 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Type of questions asked for Marketing job in IDBI?

You considered that you have complete your graduation. You want to know about selection procedure of marketing job in IDBI bank. For IDBI bank they take MBA in marketing candidates so you have to complete you master degree (MBA). IDBI bank is under top most companies in India so it requires at least master degree.

They select on the basis of entrance exam, personal interview, group discussion. As you are interested in marketing job so you must have much more English knowledge. Because English is the language which increases your communication skill they see how much you have communication skill so communication skill is very important to get job another one is entrance examination you have to appear entrance examination if you are not pass in entrance examination then you don't go to the group discussion or personal interview so you can prepared for the entrance examination properly.

For entrance examination you can prefers Arihant publication book because it is a very good books for the preparation. For English knowledge you can prefers English paper news channel. After all of that for the preparation of group discussion you can prefers English paper and read it loudly for increment of speaking power that helps on you to facing group discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?