28th March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I join Ph.D course in Marketing in any university of India and Abroad in Distance Learning having completed Graduation from Science and doing Marketing Job?

I have done graduation from science . I have been doing Marketing job in Pharmaceuticals products, I do not have any Master degree, can I take part in P.H.D program in Marketing in any university of India or in abroad in distance education programme , please reply

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  2. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  3. PhD in Marketing after MBA is beneficial to do at Abroad?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  5. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities?
  7. Further opportunities to study in Abroad after MBA Marketing from India?
  8. Available Job Opportunities for me in Oman being a candidate having completed MBA in Marketing and worked as Teacher for 6 months?
  9. Can i pursue MBA Marketing in abroad through distance mode?
  10. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  11. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  12. In which field i should do Ph.D. from HR or Marketing? Procedure to apply for Ph.D. in Ranchi University? -- [New]
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Marketing through distance?
  14. Procedure of doing PhD through distance education from Annamalia University?
  15. Eligibility to do MBA from abroad Universities after having graduation degree in distance learning mode?
  16. Can I do PhD if completed correspondence MBA(Marketing) and having 4.6 years of work experience in Pharma sector? What should I study in PhD to get good job?
  17. How to do Masters degree abroad if I have completed my Graduation from Eiilm University?
  18. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
27th November 2017, 09:49 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join Ph.D course in Marketing in any university of India and Abroad in Distance Learning having completed Graduation from Science and doing Marketing Job?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for Ph.D course after having graduation in science, because to apply for Ph.D course minimum qualification required to apply is postgraduate degree from government recognized with minimum 55% marks obtained.

So according to my opinion as you want to do Ph.D, then you must have to go for master degree and then you are eligible to apply for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?