2nd January 2013, 07:18 PM
seemaverma1508

What type of questions should be asked in IBPS PO in marketing in commerce? I have completed graduation hons and M.Com

ibps po
i have completed graduation accounts hons and mcom wiith marketing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what type of question should be asked in ibps po in marketing and commerce

Related Questions:
  1. What type of questions will be asked in commerce and law? I have passed IBPS clerical exam
  2. What type of questions will be asked in Bank PO, IBPS PO MT 2?
  3. Sample question papers of IBPS exam? What type of questions are asked?
  4. Type of questions asked for Marketing job in IDBI?
  5. What's the minimum cutoff marks for OBC categories in IBPS PO exam? I scored 114 marks only whether I called for interview or not? What type of question asked in interview? Is this interview held only in English or both English and Hindi language?
  6. What type of questions are asked in IBPS clerical written exam and the interview?
  7. Can i go for IBPS exam after completing graduation from Maths Hons
  8. What type of questions will be asked in IBPS PO written exam?
  9. What type of questions will be asked for technical officer in IBPS?
  10. What types of questions will be asked in the interview of MBA marketing
  11. What type of questions will be asked in the interview after passing IBPS clerk written exam?
  12. What type of questions are asked in an aptitude test?
  13. LIC HOUSING FINANCE ASSISTANT POST- EXAM model papers and types of questions asked -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of Questions will be asked in RBI Assistant Exam?
  15. What type of questions are asked in HR rounds? I have completed my 3rd year in B.Tech in computer science
  16. What are the possible type of questions to be asked for all commerce subjects for this year?
  17. Which type of questions will be asked in IBPS clerk written exam?
  18. Type of questions asked in MSW entrance exam? Which Books to refer? -- [New]
13th July 2013, 12:30 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of questions should be asked in IBPS PO in marketing in commerce? I have completed graduation hons and M.Com

Quote:
Originally Posted by seemaverma1508 View Post
ibps po
i have completed graduation accounts hons and mcom wiith marketing,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what type of question should be asked in ibps po in marketing and commerce

Questions will be asked from the below sections in the IBPS PO Exams:
Quantitative Aptitude-50 marks
Reasoning- 50 marks
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry-40 marks
Computer Knowledge-20 marks
English Language-40 marks

Currently IBPS has advertised for the Position of PO post

IBPS will be conducting the Common written exams which will be held in online mode for 20 Government banks for the PO posts

You can fill the forms from the website www.ibps.in

Forms will be filled from 22nd July 2013
Last date to apply is 12th august 2013

Online examination is expected to be in Held in october 2013

Eligibity to apply is:

Education: Graduation pass in any stream with minimum 60% marks for General and OBC candidates and minimum 55% marks for the SC/ST candidates

Computer Literacy- Operating nd working knowledge of Computer is required

Maximum 28 years
OBC gets 3 years and SC/ST gets 5 years age relaxations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?