6th April 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?

I am pursuing Bachelor of science course n i want to do Phd. So i wanted to confirm and get info if there are universities where we can do our Phd directly or need to complete my masters first?If there are,what is the procedure n which exams to take? N i dont want to go to IT feild...

7th April 2014, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?

Is it possible to do ph.D. in any university in English language with other language after B.tech .?
8th April 2014, 01:12 PM
khan2003

Now some universities do offers integrated programs, i.e masters+Ph.D.
Like BA+LLB.

Regards
I Khan
15th April 2014, 08:29 AM
naveen1221

Hello friend !!

Ph.D ------ Doctor of Philosophy .

The doctoral program leading towards the award of the degree of Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD) provides the students an opportunity for a career in academia or in R&D establishments.

The research includes in the areas of ICT, Humanities, Social Sciences, Design and Arts.

Eligibility for the Ph.D course :-

You are only eligible if you are from the following :

M.Tech. / M.E. in Information and Communication Technology related areas such as ICT, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology, Electronics and Communications, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Instrumentation, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering and allied disciplines.

OR

B.Tech. / B.E. in Information and Communication Technology related areas such as ICT, Computer Science, Information Technology, Communication Technology, Electronics and Communications, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications, Instrumentation, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering and allied disciplines.

OR

M.C.A. / M.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, and Electronics. MS/MSc degree from DA-IICT may also apply.

If your are from the field of Arts, Humanities, Social Sciences, Mathematics, and Sciences and must have an M Phil degree in the desired area with at least 60% marks.

Academic Requirement to get into the course :

Students admitted with MTech / ME/ MPhil degree

Minimum total credit 72
Minimum course credit 12
Minimum research credit 48
Minimum no. of courses 04
Minimum residency 02 semesters
Maximum duration 06 years
Minimum CPI (for graduation) 7.0 / 10.0

Students admitted with B Tech / BE / MSc/ MCA degree

Minimum total credit 96
Minimum course credit 36
Minimum research credit 48
Minimum no. of courses 12
Minimum residency 04 semesters
Maximum duration 07 years
Minimum CPI (for graduation) 7.0 / 10.0

So as per this criteria, without the Post Graduation you cannot get admission into Ph.D course.

Good Luck !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?