23rd May 2010, 03:57 PM

Which is the best college near Chandigarh for doing BSc MLT in Microbiology?

hello,
i am Abhinav. am doing bsc MLT and i want to do msc in microbiologyn plz tell me the best collge near chandigarh .....

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  2. Which is the best college for BSc MLT in Chandigarh?
  3. How can I get admission in masters in microbiology after completing BSc MLT or in Biochemistry in Panjab University Chandigarh -- [New]
  4. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
  5. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MSc microbiology or Pathology after completing BSc MLT in Warangal
  7. After completing BSc MLT with 63% from Janardhan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth Deemed University can I do MSc Medical Microbiology/Clinical Microbiology?
  8. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  9. Which course should I opt between MSc in Clinical Microbiology and MSc in Medical Microbiology after completing BSc MLT
  10. Procedure to apply for BSc MLT course? I am doing my diploma course of MLT
  11. Which course is preferable in USA after B.Sc in Microbiology and certificate course in MLT?
  12. Are BSc MLT Candidates eligible to apply for MSc Microbiology?
  13. What are the prospects of doing a course in BSc MLT? Which MS programmes can we apply after BSc MLT?
  14. Details about BSc MLT? I am a foreign student
  15. Can we do Clinical Research after BSc and MSc in Microbiology?
  16. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  17. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  18. Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?
16th May 2011, 09:29 AM
ajay kumar75

Default Re: Which is the best college near Chandigarh for doing BSc MLT in Microbiology?

SORRY ABHINAV,
There is no any best college for M.Sc. Microbiology near Chandigarh. But one is located in Gujrat named DEPARTMENT OF MICROBIOLOGY.
Contact Details of Department
of Microbiology
Contact No.: 2652794396
Address: Department of
Microbiology and Biotechnology
Centre Faculty of Science, M.S.
University of Baroda,Gujarat -
Other,India-390002
For Course: M.Sc in Microbiology
Contact No.: 2652794396
16th May 2011, 04:02 PM
Sumit Ahujaa

Default Re: Which is the best college near Chandigarh for doing BSc MLT in Microbiology?

In chandigarh there are many colleges for MSC in microbiology like

Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education And Research, Chandigarh( Chandigarh)

This is one of the top institute in INDIA for microbiology. You have an next option to apply in -
Lovely Professional University in punjab

All The Best for your bright future!
Thanks!
18th June 2011, 12:58 AM
Unregistered

hye ,,,,ths anita ...need to know about the college in chandigarh best for bio tec and bsc ..... also need to know about its it admissions and last date for admission urgent.....
22nd June 2011, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 77% in 12th.please tell me best college in haryana for b.sc.
13th July 2011, 01:21 PM
ONE IS GOD

sir, plz tell me which has more scope biotechnology or microbiology. &tell me collegs for it with fee&last date of admission
7th March 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i have done bsc.biotech and intrested in doing medical lab technology,pls tell me the best institution in hyderabad?will it be good for me to do this course?
23rd August 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzzz tell me d clg which is offering bsc Mlt in chandigarh but 10th base
23rd August 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Plzzzzz tell me d clg which is offering bsc Mlt in chandigarh but 10th base
17th May 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary after doing bsc or msc in mlt?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?