19th March 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?

Which are the colleges for offrering BSC MLT courses in Kerala? How to apply the BSC MLT course? Whether any entrance examination for BSC MLT? What are the Job availablity for completing this course?

9th May 2014, 10:29 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?

Medical Laboratory Technology is a good course and as you want to make your career in this field then you should go for it and there are many colleges related to this field and you can take admission there. And it is best to choose best college for admission after that you may able to apply for the best job and i think it is best for your career.

There are many entrance exams which are conducted by related university or colleges and in which university or college you have to take admission you have to apply for the entrance exam of that college and you have to take good marks after that you may get admission there.

Here are some colleges in Kerela as well as in south in which you can apply for this course:

Government Medical College, Kerala
A. J. Institute of Medical Science, Karnataka
Acharya Institute of Health Science College of MLT, Karnataka
Adarsa College of Para Medical Sciences, Andhra Pradesh
Alva’s College Of Medical Laboratory Technology, Karnataka
Asram College of Medical Lab Technology, Andhra Pradesh
Aware College of B.Sc M.L.T, Tamil Nadu
Chandana B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology, Andhra Pradesh

All are best colleges you can apply for any of the college and after that you can apply for the master degree course also it will helps you to get best job.
11th June 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges for B.Sc MLT courses in Kerala? Application procedure and entrance exam details?

What are the qualification for apply medical lab technitian course?
10th May 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I was a commerce student. And i completed dmlt course from a private institution. Also i have a 1 year of experience in a private hospital. Now I really wish to study bsc mlt. Is it possible for me?
24th August 2019, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

I was a commerce student. And i completed dmlt course from a private institution. Also i have a 3 year of experience in a laboratory. Now really wish study bsc mlt. Is it possible for me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?