23rd April 2014, 10:57 PM
SWETA SATAPATHY

What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?

hiii,i m a bsc microbiology student .i want to know that what i will do after completing my bsc.if i will do msc then whic are the best colleges for donig msc and how to get admission in this colleges

11th June 2014, 12:40 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What to do after completing BSc? Best colleges to do MSc?

It is a good choice of opting for M.Sc in Microbiology soon after the completion of your Graduation with B.Sc Microbiology.

M.Sc in Microbiology is a 2 year Post Graduation course in the field of Life Sciences.

To get admission for this course, you have to get through an Entrance Exam.

Each and every university will conduct its own Entrance Exam for the candidates to give admission for this course.

If you score good rank in the Entrance Exam, obviously you will be given admission in the good college.

But the candidates who have completed Post Graduation in M.Sc with Microbiology are struggling to get the job opportunities.

Even though they get the job, they are being given less salaries.

This is the reason why many of the candidates are joining MBA course at Post Graduation level.

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. This is a 2 year Post Graduation course which is in good demand.

You will be having plenty of job opportunities after completion of this course.

Even in MBA course also, you can opt for life science specializations like
MBA in Hospital Management
MBA in Pharmaceutical Management

Choose the course as per your interest and make most out of it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?