20th August 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%

completed bsc chemistry 49% students can do msc computerscience .will they are aligible to do msc computers

Related Questions:
  1. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  2. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  3. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  4. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  5. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  6. How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?
  7. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  8. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc CS and MSc Physics after completing BSc 3rd year computer science?
  10. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  11. Will I get admission in M.Sc Computer Science after completing B.Sc Maths? Job opportunities and percentage required to get admission in M.Sc Computer Science?
  12. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  13. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  14. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  15. What to do after completing BSc, MCA, MSc in Electronics, MSc in Forensic or MSc IT? Any good institute in Ahmedabad city to do Ethical Course?
  16. Which government job can I get after passing BSc Chemistry, computer science and biotechnology
  17. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  18. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
4th October 2013, 09:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%

I am copleted BSc(maths,physics,chemistry) but l am interest for do MSc or MTech (Computer Science or IT)
17th October 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%

I did completed b.sc in maths and now I want to master in chemistry so is it possible or not?
24th December 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

i have complited my Bsc chemistry with 50% can i do Msc chemistry?
24th December 2013, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

I DID COMPLETED BSC.CHEMISTRY WITH 50% AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO DO MSC.CHEMISTRY OR ANY OTER CHOICES AFTER MY GRADUATION IN CHEMISTRY?
15th January 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

sts: n/a

I DID COMPLETED BSC.CHEMISTRY WITH 50% AND NOW I WOULD LIKE TO DO MSC.CHEMISTRY OR ANY OTER CHOICES AFTER MY GRADUATION IN CHEMISTRY?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-do-msc-computer-science-after-completing-bsc-chemistry-49-a-912516.html#ixzz2qRbhKOCv
25th May 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to do msc in cs.bt i am completing my bsc with pcm subject.can i do msc cs after bsc maths or bsc chem
1st July 2016, 12:56 AM
Ronie0309

You cannot do M.Sc Computer Science after doing B.Sc in Chemistry, you must try for a seat in M.Sc Chemistry only.
Moreover you must have atleast a distinction if not a first class in order for you to be able to apply for your M.Sc degree.
I think 49% is way below the distinction mark and so you must try hard to get whichever college you can for a seat in M.Sc.
8th March 2017, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I completed my bsc computer with 63% now I want to do Msc chemistry can i eligible for this.
22nd September 2017, 05:32 PM
spike.raghu

For M.sc computer science you need to have a mathematics or computers in B.Sc. If you have then the percentage required may vary depending on the universities. Some universities conduct entrance exam while some rely on the B.Sc results.
11th June 2019, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi, sir/madam my education qualification completed MBA. My graduate BSC(maths, physics, chemistry). But, my interest and my career with best position please suggest me. SAP ERP system in best module.
2nd August 2019, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I go in computers field after bsc chemistry.?
31st August 2019, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i do m.sc(cs) after b.sc general (pcm)?
10th November 2019, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Msc chemistry after completing a Bsc computer
14th August 2020, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc computer science after completing BSc chemistry with 70%
10th October 2020, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Can i do msc computer science after completing my bsc biotechnology
8th January 2021, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSc mathematics after completing my B.sc mathematics with 46%
26th August 2021, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MSC chemistry after bsc computers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?