20th May 2014, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Colleges under DU for Biochemistry honours? Scope of Biochemistry with that of Biotechnology?

list of colleges which offer biotechnology.i m doing biochemistry honours in biochemistry from DU.please tell me the collegea and scope with that of biotech

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  2. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  3. Which course is better between MSc Biotechnology and MSc Biochemistry
  4. Which one has more scope biochemistry or microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do MSc in Biochemistry after doing BSc in Biotechnology Which are the colleges in Mumbai and Pune to do MSc in Biochemistry?
  6. Can a candidate of B.Sc in MLT be eligible to apply for M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry? What will be the career scope of M.Sc in Medical Biochemistry?
  7. What is the scope of Biochemistry?
  8. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  9. What is the scope of biochemistry field after completing PG in Biochemistry?
  10. Is there any scope in MD in Biochemistry?
  11. Which is the best course after BSc Microbiology?
  12. What is the future scope for biochemistry? I have completed graduation
  13. MSc. Biochemistry entrance exams and syllabus?
  14. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  15. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  16. Studying TY.BSC in Biochemistry : Which subject is the best for MSc [Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Lifescience]?
  17. What is the scope of Medical Biochemistry? I am a B.Sc graduate.
  18. How to join MSc medical biochemistry or MSc Biochemistry in Chennai after completing BSc Biochemistry? Which are the best colleges for my higher studies?
22nd July 2015, 11:29 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Colleges under DU for Biochemistry honours? Scope of Biochemistry with that of Biotechnology?

Since you already belong to Delhi University, it will be better if you take up a college under Delhi University. There are so many popular institutes under DU which offer graduation under biotechnology stream. They are
1) Indian Institute of Technology,log on to www.iitd.ac.in
2) All India Institute of Medical Sciences,log on to www.aiims.ac.in
3) Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, log on to www.nsit.ac.in
4) Venkateshwara College,log on to www.svc.ac.in
5) Jamia Hamdard, log on to
www.jamiahamdard.edu
Mostly these colleges take a separate entrance examination of their own. Aim as high as 60% minimum in your current graduation. Once you get that you can pick up forms from most of the DU affiliated biotech colleges. Then clear the entrance examination, to be selected in their stipulated course. After this graduation you can apply for masters in biotech in abroad. this will lead to several jobs that you will get in abroad only. You can be a scientist in most abroad research organizations and get huge amount of salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?